Asambhav story - Going NOwhere

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi All,

I was one of the biggest fans of this serial couple of months back. I could not stop thinking about what would happen next.... was crazy about getting even the written updates :-)

However, ever since Bal Shastri's murder, Abhimaan taking ages to speak up, Sulekha and Tanishka's plot going no where and Shubhra's innocense starting to irritate, I have completely lost interest in the serial. I don't know but it happened within a week :-) Unless the director gets the story moving at a speed like it once was , I believe people will keep on losing the interest....

Feel sorry as this was going as the most gripping serial in the whole set of marathi tv serials.

What do you guys say? Do you agree or think I am overreacting?

In any daily show there are bound to be peaks and lows 😊 .....I think we should have some patience,may be the next unexpected turn in the story will come soon 😉

hello

www.mypopkorn.com

has the gist of all episodes including ASAMBHAV.
TRY IT. Edited by rwzlwr - 15 years ago
RRRREALLY Sad!

I totally agree with PallaviRohit.

I do not feel like watching this serial.. [and yet I cannot stop.. ]

I feel it is my duty to report my disappointment!!

Really sickening stretching out of bound for Asambhav. I do not know what they are trying to achieve/prove... but whatever.. God knows they ought to lose their TRP due to this.

Pallavi Joshi Please wake up!
I agree with Pallavirohit too...

I was a patron of this serial too, but now i think its not worth it... i have stopped watching this serial for a week now and just read an update..and i m glad i did that. As Pallavi said the story is going nowhere and its waste of time to wait for an unexpected turn...... for all the optimistic viewers,I hope this turn comes soon, or else the serial is bound to loose its trp.
Agree on Pallavi...bt still watching it out of some hope
actually i guess this is a deliberate attempt from the writer and director because the story demanded the same. But believe me guys people like chinmay, satish and anand abhyankar will not let us down be patient
Whatever the director plans, everyone has totally lost interest in the serial, its become too boring...😭
Moreover I feel acting part is becoming very superficial as also the script has no strength anymore...
Director could have made better use of good actors like anand abhyankar, umesh kamath & lil' prathamesh...
Asambhav was the only serial having a sensible group of audience in all the marathi serials, but sadly everybody 'll soon quit watching it...
One cannot stand long to watch it everyday with high hopes & then regretting the waste of time... 😕   
hey gust sara ...this is exactly what I feel for the pathetic way serial is going.Everybody is losing interest. But the thing is rest of the TV serials are so pakau and bakwas that asambhav is the only choice for viewers ......If one has got plenty of time to spend watching TV then asambhav still fits the bill but for the avid fans like me who always waited for serial and took time off the other things to fit asambhav in the calendar ,serial is not worth the time one spends .....one only regrets after watching it ......true gust sara !
Moreover our Shubhra rani is getting more dumb day by day ........cant stand her " soshik pana and samajutdarpana " anymore .....Shubhra is the last person I'ld like to see in the serial ....