Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 5~- (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
^^So agree with you,yaar!....It was a treat to watch them together after some 6 months!!Embarrassed...But,now it's high-tym!Angry...We wanna see the together again!!Embarrassed...We already got the 6th Niche(feels great to say thisEmbarrassed)...we can once start posting there,after completing this one!!Wink..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 5~- (Page 149)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

^^So agree with you,yaar!....It was a treat to watch them together after some 6 months!!Embarrassed...But,now it's high-tym!Angry...We wanna see the together again!!Embarrassed...We already got the 6th Niche(feels great to say thisEmbarrassed)...we can once start posting there,after completing this one!!Wink..

one more page and this is over!Embarrassed everytime I see shalini in vivaah I wish she was with Adi! The creatives wouldn't be so cruel would they?? They have to put adi mets together, give them a happy ending without changing mets. I just hope they dont show Adi falling in love with someone else now!Confused

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
PartyParty Hey hey hey!!... The lady in the shadows emerged today with such grace! Hurray guys, Pallavi is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing Partaaay!! As always, Achint startles with her naturalness, she looked stunning. You know, this show has had some of the most beautiful tele actresses ever, namely, Sakshi, Achint, Tisca, and Shalini. Beauty at its best! I'm so excited for tomorrow's episodeStar If at all possible, can someone get some caps of Pallavi from today's epi for me? Please and thanks...

And somebody call the ambulence please *waves hand as a fan*... Goodness Lord... your creations are deadlyEmbarrassed When they showed Adi in the scene he bumps into Aditi and is dressed in all black (Day Dreaming)... my heart was... You see this, Heart imagine it going... HeartHeart *sighs*

Hi Melissa and Perfangel! I'm Neetu, one of the AM crazians in the crowdEmbarrassed Totally agree, Metz/Shalu needs to desperately get back and ewwwwwwww Aditi and Adi are so not getting together! I like Aditi's bindaas attitude and I won't name all the things I like about "Your Hawtness"... but theres no way I can imagine them together! It was AM, it is AM, and will always be, Vikram-Aditya Mehra and Methali Mehra.Approve

Thanks Sid! I hope you're more available soon yaar, its been ages and so much to catch up on! Miss ya loadz, Hug

Thanks Minu and Mona for the msg from Shwetha HugHug I miss her loadz too... She's my khabri girl, always getting me informedEmbarrassed I'm lost without herLOLLOL

Cheers,
dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Btw, Pefangel, I adore your KT-Eklavya sig! Eku is always under a fog of misunderstanding, but he is so passionate! Laksh is just too good... we like bad boys. Hai na girls?Wink

Cheers,
dc

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
^^Hehe,so agree!...We all like bad guys!Wink...So,Pallavi's bak...Dancing....(I couldn't atch yesterday's epi.Ouch)...Di,totally agree with you on the beauty part...The show has got some of the most beautiful tele-actresses;like ladies with a strong personality!!!Wink....From the nicest to the evilest:all of them are just too charming!!Wink....I'll get the pix,ASAP;for you!!Embarrassed....Ohhh,I still have to do the Caps and Videos from Monday's epi.,na??Shocked...

-Fatima:Yeah,we don't need a new Mets:Shalu is just too perfect!!Wink...But,why the Hell are the kreatives showing her nowhere in any flashbacks:like,I mean in Adi's memories??Angry

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
WHAT?! Adi bumped into Aditi....not having a good feeling about it. Couldnt see last nights episode.....as you know Amina....had to do the KDMHMD highlight and update. Was able to catch the last bit though.....from the part when Pregati is shouting at Adi for his flop plan.......

Anyway, Adi must have rocked but I want Mets back....Now!!!!!! I think we should post our request to BT.......so that they know what we want. This Adi-Aditi thing is total brother and sis......so......Mets is the only one for Adi.........I am going to add a Adi-Mets sig now.......after all I love them and its my duty to do so.......LOL

Luv
Mels

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
^^I know,yaar!....This Adi-Additi thing would be lyk ewwwwwOuch...I mean they would look awful together!!Pinch....We had once signed a petition abt bringing AM bak,together;after Adi got married to tht Gorilla!...But,lyk expected,nothing worked-out!Unhappy....BT ppl do wht they want;bechaari janta ka koi khayaal nahin!!Angry...I really feel tht KGGK is getting the lost charm,bak;but they need to bring Mets,if they want some more viewers bak.....The show's incomplete without her....and tht Pragati!...Don't get me started on her!!Angry....She gets onto my nerves...I mean wht type of a lawyer is she...The one who goes against the laws,for hr so-called brother;isn't supposed to be called a good lawyer!!Angry...I mean wht are they trying to show:suupporting a rapist,makes you a good lawyer??ErmmStern Smile...Ofcourse not!!Dead...I soo wish tht Mets was brought bak,instead of this loser!!Angry...

coolfattin

coolfattin

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guyzzz how r u allol???????????? long tytm no c.....hey i just missed u allll......n m soooooooooooooooo glad 2 know dat adi izzz bac.....hey i misssed u allll so much......sorri for not bein in touch.....but now i wlll b......tc...bye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top