I have to watch those awards. 😳
Posted: 15 years ago
hey these awards r nt coming over here really wanted to watch them 😭
omgggg 5th threadd
congratzz πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats On The New Niche Everybody !!
Has The Talent Awards Been Aired Yet ??? Really Want To Watch It !
i just saw jatin recieve the award 😳 😳 he looked soo sweet! just like rasgulla πŸ˜ƒ and priya looked like gulabjamun πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† and jay looked like barfi (@also a lil like kulfi πŸ˜‰ ) πŸ˜† 😳 😳 and my harshuuu looked like jalebi 😳
all three of them were very very cool πŸ˜‰

@sid - yaha blood pressure bar raha hai! update gyal! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Sam:Abey yaar!I think un se zyaada you were interested to fill your stomachπŸ˜†;so you betta go and eat-up something;before you eat-up those poor ppl!🀣...Chal yaar,finally you gotto see them!!πŸ˜‰..My hunt for the promos would come to an end,now!!πŸ˜†Well,the three did look cool!!πŸ˜‰..and Jatin looked chooo cute,while his acceptance speech!!!!😳😳😳...

@Sid:Lolzz,yeah!Jay was shown alot;wonder why???πŸ€”Maybe coz for me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..*someone's jealousπŸ˜†*...Shiddy!You want me to go to Pakistan??πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..Ok,no!Lemme get seriousπŸ˜†-my trip to Pakistan has been delayed;it might even get cancelled!...So,I might not be going!πŸ˜ƒ...emmmm,but if I'm goin',then it'lll be at the end of August,which is too late!πŸ˜†-but tht doesn't mean,you got enough tym for an UpdateπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†;you've to make it fast,ok!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ....

@Kuli:Hey Kuli!Those awards would be posted here,on IF,as soon as uploaded!!😳I think they aren't yet;I'll check-out the other section,and will let you know!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Ruhee:Yup!The Event was aired on Sahara-ONE,yesterday!πŸ˜ƒ

@Shazzy:Hey Shazzy!!πŸ˜ƒ..You're finally here!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

@Kully:Hey Kully!OMG!!I'm always like sooo jealous of your Sig.boxπŸ˜†,which always looks amazing!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
πŸ˜† amina - well they should have showed jatu more yaar 😳
^^Oh Roz!!I just can't have enought of the three-Jatin,Jay and Harsh!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
@ Amina... Aww, so sweet of you bacha!πŸ˜† Don't worry, I'll boycott the plane if the pilot does agreeπŸ˜‰

@ Sid... You went last year too? Yaar, its been over a decade since I've been there! You sound sorta disinterested whereas I'm stoked for going next year! Omg raining?? Sweet! I love playing the rain... sachi, its best way to spend the time on a rainy day... outside😳

@ Sami... You should open up a halwaai kii dukaan. Itni saari mittahis! mmm... Waise too much sweetness is not good😳

Cheers,
dc
@ Roz... hey, I see no one has asked you... but when do you plan on updating missi?πŸ˜†

Cheers,
dc