Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Best on-Screen Pairsin Bwood post ur pair (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surkikhani

Saif-Rani

Saif - Preity

Hrithik Roshan - Priyanka Chopra

Salman Kahn - Priety Zinta

ShahRukh -Preity

John Abraham - Bipasha basu

Hrithik Roshan - Priety Zinta

ShahRukh- Kajol

Akshay -Katrina

if you think i have not posted there ur favourite couple then pls post here ur favourite pair may be ur choice is different then me .so go ahead and post ur favourite on -sacreen pair there.

I love these Jodi my fav ones.....................Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best on-Screen Pairsin Bwood post ur pair (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diss

IF-Dazzler

diss

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
defently king khan and kajol Wink

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sid-khan

defently king khan and kajol Wink

agree.......Embarrassed

simi rocks

Goldie

simi rocks

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
wheres srk and juhi

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cinnamonrani

@jigglypuff726: I really like your list. You are right about these couples that they have a lot of chemistry but some have not  been efficiently utilized enough like Akshaye-Ash and Abhay-Neha. Clap I will add some couples not here already that I really like.Smile

you forgot diya mirza & arjun rampal yaar. they seriously need to make another romantic movie like Deewanapan, hopefully with a better script. i would love to see them both in films like Dhoom or Dhoom 2. they'll sizzle for sure.BlushingBlushingBlushing

oh finally! someone who feels akshaye & aishwarya have good chemistry. most people like her with hrithik, salman or abhi not akshaye. i just love aishwarya with akshaye!Day DreamingDay Dreaming i didn't use to like aishwarya much back then but i really enjoyed watching her with akshaye. it's too bad she never did more films with him.Cry

ohh.. how could i have forgot raj kapoor & nargis? they were the ones who epitomised the real meaning of chemistry.BlushingBlushing there's always so much of intimacy between them even when they are just talking.

abhay & neha were exceptional in Ek Chalis Ki Last Local. whenever i watch the film, i usually rewind to watch their scenes together. they make such a hot couple!Blushing

fanNO1

IF-Dazzler

fanNO1

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
vivek kareena

srk juhi

arjun ameshaa Embarrassed

surkikhani

IF-Dazzler

surkikhani

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sonali & Saif

Mahima_Shahrukh

Anil Kapoor & Gracy Singh

Ajay-Rani

Zayed & Amrita

Juhi_shahrukh

Aftaab & Rani

Amitabh_Madhuri

Sunjay&Ash

Priyanka Chopra - Bobby Deol

shahid_amrita

ok guys now i have posted more on screen pairs pls u also posted ur favourite pair pic here

fanNO1

IF-Dazzler

fanNO1

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
oopss amith jeee with madss noo not at all good looking couple Embarrassed yarr and what a joke aftab with raniii LOL Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top