Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

If Only || AM FF *updated 28 Sep! Ch links on pg.1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

*angel94*

Goldie

*angel94*

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Wow....... very well written! Clap You've got quite a different writing style. Embarrassed I'm addicted to it now. Embarrassed
Please do update soon. Embarrassed

Anjali Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Only || AM FF *updated 28 Sep! Ch links on pg.1 (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehar23

IF-Dazzler

Mehar23

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay another AM ff i love it and the story seems so interesting cant wait for the next part plz update soon

love
mehar Big smile

im_charmed

Groupbie

im_charmed

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
This is a brilliant ff Clap Clap I like Adi's n Maithilli's attitude and how much theyv grown up from college days. hope they meet soon Embarrassed Embarrassed please continue soon Big smile

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone. Aw, I am so glad you guys like it. I've been entertained by so many FF's on IF, and I guess it's now my turn to entertain you guys. :)

im_charmed: yes, they are going to meet soon, but you will have to be a little patient. kuch to buildup dena padega na.. aur dishoom dishoom factor bhi hona chahihye dono ke beech, nahin to A-M jodi se itna mazaa nahin aata :P

--ARTI

P.S. I have added a couple of characters to the character list on the first page, and updated some character info, so please read it! Some of the ages have been changed, and Gauri's last name is not Deshmukh but is Rai Choudhury.

Edited by --arti-- - 21 June 2008 at 1:13pm

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
omgg wow i jus read both chapters and what can i say its awesum Clap Clap
i love it!! Embarrassed
continue soon Big smile

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Aarti,

I've just read the character Intro so far and you have me intrigued. I already enjoy the air you're creating through characterization... I'm sort of busy at the moment, but will definately look into this soon for my own good! Thanks for sharing such wealth...

Cheers,
dc

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
**Phew**..I just finished reading tht!!!LOL...Sorry dear!!!I couldn't reply,early;coz was too bejee coz,I was slight bejee finishing-up with my own chapters,coz of "some ppl"!!!*ahem-hint!Angry*LOLLOLLOL...

Ok,now,I'll stop here!LOL

Youtr writing style is amazing,yaar!!!Clap...Both the chapters were very well written!!!And,I'm already addicted to yuor FF,so continue soon!!!Wink

Love,
Amina!!Embarrassed

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i just went back and read the character intro Tongue its very very good! Clap happy that you introduce rishab and rishika as a couple..hehe cant' stand rishab being OM LOL...ah so judging by the fact that you added rishika to the list, it seems she played an important role in Adi-Mets life Embarrassed

@amina - chal chal re Angry its high ime you updated! so don't complain LOL LOL Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top