shobha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok guys as u know the jinn epi is continued,it starts vd everyone yelling at that bakri and all want that bakri to be cut,jayshree somehow saves bb(bhabuji),jinn transforms bb from bakri to human being.himanshu is preaparing bb ghaas kha juiceπŸ˜†,

jinn is playing dumsharaads and he doesn't to play the game so he is signalling to hansa and praful by drwing in a sheet(hansa and praful r in 1 team and rest othere in another team),bb is fed up of this and asks them to stop playing it,but jinn says indirectly that he vl play holi and burn the whole house,bb is very scared and asks them to resume there game,this time bb gives jinn word and it's dil chahtha hain,jinn somehow shows 1 and 3 word but he is not able to express 3 word so he gives raju ek chantha and says them rearrange chanthat and that is how they get the word chathaπŸ˜†,

bb,hansa,praful r playing cards and jayshree asks them to stop playing cards and involve in her plan in sending jinn again back i nto lamp,

now that jinn has fulfilled bhavesh's 2 wish of sleeping,and bhavesh hasn't yet woken up,if bhavesh asks jinnn to wake him up only then bhavesh vl wake him up,

but how to do this,so jayshree brings the tape of jackie's b'day party where bhavesh says mujhe jaga toh do(meaning give me place),something strucks to jayshree's mind,she feels jaga do jagan do r same word and so everyone uses this plan and jayshree plays this tape near jinn and  jinn hears bhavesh saying jaga doh,jinnn crying crying wakes him up,and he is crying coz his 3 wish is over and now he has to go back to lamp,he goes back to his lamp and all r very happy,jayshree gets many  other antic pieces instead of that lamp,in the new antic pieces she gets few chori karke and there she gets some black colur mask kind thing in which they show white eyes,oh god ,i was scared.thazit guys,cya next week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobha thumbnail
hope i was clear,plz tell me if i hav any language problem,it's imp guys.i mean can u understand my updates
apple14 thumbnail

Cool update....understood clearly!

Hey....here are a few jinn pj's

What kinda jinn do u find in the air?
- Oxyjinn πŸ˜†
What kinda jinn do u find in the toilet?
- Bajinn (basin)
What do u find on a jinn's head?
- Ishq ki chao    (Jin ke sar ho ishq ki chao, pao ke neeche jannat hogi----- chayya chayya)
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apple14

Cool update....understood clearly!

Hey....here are a few jinn pj's

What kinda jinn do u find in the air?
- Oxyjinn πŸ˜†
What kinda jinn do u find in the toilet?
- Bajinn (basin)
What do u find on a jinn's head?
- Ishq ki chao    (Jin ke sar ho ishq ki chao, pao ke neeche jannat hogi----- chayya chayya)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†