Special Squad

~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
deepika use to scold him so much Aryan itne coffee mat piyo? ghar jaya karo ?etc etc .and he use to smile little or sometimes jaanbooh ke uske samne coffee lane ko kahtha tha.aur itne bhane banata.

Edited by ruha - 27 June 2008 at 12:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ (Page 6)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
deepika use to scold him so much Aryan itne coffee mat piyo? ghar jaya karo ?etc etc .and he use to smile little or sometimes jaanbooh ke uske samne coffee lane ko kahtha tha.aur itne bhane banata tha Wink LOL LOL

Edited by ruha - 27 June 2008 at 12:47pm

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
LOL Haan... Aru always used to do that... He liked teasing everyone for that matter.... Waise what moment of Aryan's you liked induvidually..... In which case did you like his contribution? Smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
maine sarre cases to nahi dekhe but the case in which deepika's cousin was acccused and one the case in which minister's son was trapped .(Aromawas used for killing)

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hmm... Why so Pooja? Vo case khaas kyun? Smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
kyuki deepika ke cousin ke case me he has to handle both deepika and shai.donno apni jagah sahi the lekin as deepika was new there was problems aur asi situation me bhi he handled everything perfectly aur second case me Aryan ne hi find kiya ke Aroma ko kaise use kiya gayaaur wo taabhi wapas aya tha to bhi usne aapne tarike se hi case handle ki kise ke bhi preesure me aake nahi Smile
do say about yours?Tongue

Edited by ruha - 27 June 2008 at 1:08pm

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Mera to select karna mushkil hai... Haan as you said I liked that Aroma case where he used his forensic knowledge for the first time Smile

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
individual moments!!Embarrassed ermmm that hard so many............once jab us ne shirt nahi pheni thi.......... .........andLOL LOL!!!
no i think in (bomber case) when he shouted at ajay and boxer for monaj's death and when he shouted at his staff after dipika resuce!!!!Embarrassed he looks damn hot when he is angry yaarWink LOL

i remeber this one interrogation when he was interrogating a driver.
aryan was roaming the room as a restless lion 
and the driver said "sahb......sahb mera lagan hai!!!!!CryEmbarrassed"
and aryan shoutedAngry "ABHE SAALE TERE KO SHARAM NAHI AYTI!!!!!mera lagan hai"
and then he said to boxer" utha ker ise bhahir phenk do"Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top