~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmm......... Yaar itne hain lekin... The most which was appealing was his attitude towards life and work.... Silent hai lekin dhamaal bhi hai naa πŸ˜‰
I agree with di ,there are many of it .he has his own style use jo karna hai wo wohi karta hai ,kise ki nahi sunta.
well apko Aryan sab se cute kab lagta tha? 😳
jab use deepika ki daath padti thi? πŸ˜•
when he use to lie with her? πŸ˜•
when he use to praise her? πŸ˜‰ etc etc etcπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by ruha - 15 years ago
wah kya question hai!!!!
jab usko dant perti thi...he used to make all those boring-lecture poses!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†and when he knew ke she was about to scold him he looked abit frightenπŸ˜†
so i will go for that...hey didnt praise her that offen but un scenes main dipika bahut cute lagti haiπŸ˜‰
same here ,Aryan ko jab daath paadti thi sirf deeepika se
he use to look dam cute ,specially jab deepika use raat ko ghar jaane ke liye kehti.
All scenes where Dipika Aryan par raub jamati and that lallu maan bhi leta.... Peeche jaake uske nakhre karta, lekin cute boy 😳 πŸ‘

Hum sab ke choices kitne milte hain naa, isme? πŸ˜›
ya, he was very cute every time he got scolded...actually i think it's when he's just done something totally against the rules and dipika shows up and he knows he's in big trouble, he looks really cute then. 😳
and also in the scene where dipika hugged him, he had this really sweet sort of half-shocked, half-happy look on his face.
Don't remind me of that scene Aj... That was chooo chweet..... Ghonchu looked like ah, oh, ooo, mm,, 😳 πŸ˜†

Lo tab hi use samajh nahi aaya lekin humare team ko samajh aayi πŸ˜‰
😳 😳 ah oh ooo mm!!! πŸ˜† that was the cutest scences!!
he got all shocked that dipika can be such a sensitive too and becoz of the hugggg!!!!!!!but what was the hhhhhrmmmm smile for 😳 πŸ˜‰
he felt queit happy with himself naughty boy!!! πŸ˜†

deepika use to scold him so much Aryan itne coffee mat piyo? ghar jaya karo ?etc etc .and he use to smile little or sometimes jaanbooh ke uske samne coffee lane ko kahtha tha.aur itne bhane banata. Edited by ruha - 15 years ago