Special Squad

~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
but mujhe aise lagta tha ke more than him being hyper he broke rules to due to dipika's strictness!! Wink

when we talk in terms of his unstability.....than yes he got totally out of control on stuff than made him remember his past Ouch
control hona chahiye tha!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ (Page 3)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AJ_ss

AJ_ss

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged

well, aryan's rule breaking isn't very realistic, because by now he would have got some sort of suspension or something for it...matlab, i don't know exactly how the police force would work, but I can't imagine he could get away with the stuff he does like that. But it's nice for the show.

And whether the character is realistic, being pretty much the ideal guy, well, maybe ho sakta hai. but not probable, unfortunately.

I would try and come up with more, but I have to go now

Edited by AJ_ss - 24 June 2008 at 1:32am

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i think it exactly the way dipika keeps on lecturing our hero LOL
but ss team is put together by the commisioner!and commisioner we know is fond of aryan!!!but when stuff get too much he had to questiion them......ise liye to dipika ko nazil kiya tha ss team per Wink LOL

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Oh ho Amna hi... Ab Aryan ki baat karo naa LOL

Well yes... The way Aryan has been functioning in SS, he was offered a pshycology treatment because of his hastiness.... Initially he refused but consulted the doctor later... But still he forgot about it and was his self again!

Not getting warnings or memo is not like in real system... But then that was why maybe an Acting Head was required to control them Wink

How about Aryan's relationship with his colleagues.... More than him he cares about them... No is that possible in real life, that too in a force like police? Confused

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
D'oh ohhhh sorry sorry sorry!!!hum aryan ke bare main baat ker rahe the Embarrassed

i dont know!! Confused men are not like that!! wo to apni amma aur biwi ko nahi pochte!!!but friends ko poch lete hain shayad Ouch

look agar aryan was the type ke he loved his simple beautiful wife sooo much......shaina jaise bomb shell ke hote hua!! Wink LOL to maybe its possible

then i think he could care for his friends
but his caring side was more shown to show the unity and team strength of the team!!!

warna you know they had this forencis and investigation issue!! Ouch and aryan was the smartest and most sensible among without and perjudice Embarrassed

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Ha Amna that was well said... Lekin we are talking in terms of real system... Let's relate that character if exists like that in real... What all could be the issues?

Any example where Aryan was given the freedom which would not be possible at any time in a real system? Confused

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
some of the high profile cases raja's....bombers in which he realy had to pay the price Ouch

what i know is ke the reports and paper works which had never being complete in the investigation department never goes like that
even if you have a recorded confession then also hearingss hoten hain Confused

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Yeah... No one would be that emotional and he had gone scot free after killing Bomber... De promote hua hi, but then too... He would have been had hearing like naa! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top