Special Squad

~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

When you saw Aryan for the first time what was your instant thought?

Teaser, bubbly, tough cop.... A guy in loveWink Why? Because ths first scene I saw him was in the one the serial rapist climax.... Where he catches the rapist after Shai's punch! Then they come to office and he teases Dipika about breaking rules.... There and he gave her a do you have to leave look, that I went berserk.... Smile

Negative or positive please give reasons?

Definitely positive..... There was nothing to think negative about him, because of his one instant characterisation I saw

Did that first instant opinion change as the show progressed?

Lots and lots and lots.... As the show progressed from where I saw, I saw different shades in him.... He was not tough, to be honest he was dangerous with criminals and didn't care a damn for his life, as far as solving crimes were concerened... Then that he was not a teaser at all and was always serious and pulled only Dipika's leg oftenSmile When I saw him in the episodes with Shai, I first time felt he was weak... weak in love.... But came out of it soon!

According to you what is Aryan Khanna?

A tough cop.... Dedicated life to crime solving... A good husband, a good friend and colleague... Lonely and badly needed a companion! 

How do you find that character interesting or not, either way?

Interesting yes... Because they were many shades to him... Seeing from the first episode.... He was shown as a strict cop who had gone tough with his family's tragedy.... He was even tough with his colleagues... And then here and there a smiling guy and then a teaser.... So its tough to see such a character like that in a show like Special Squad!

Was any improvisation needed in that character? If yes, what could that be? If no why not it is ?Ouch

Hmm... Yes! Aryan could be a little more bubbly then very serious... When the show started the character was okay as the show progressed a little humor content along with a free mentality could have be shown, which actually was started to be shown when the show was going to end!

Was the character's role fully justified in the show?

Of course... The actor portrayed it very well... To be honest whenever I hear the name Aryan I get the actor's face!Smile

Did the character influence you by any way?

Yes... Lots.... Overcoming life's tragedy like this is good,  but to also overcome the toughness it has given is more important, which the character was able to do as time went on....Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AJ_ss

AJ_ss

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
OK, don't have much time, but i figured i'd contribute a bit anyway....

When you saw Aryan for the first time what was your instant thought?
First episode I saw was when Dipika first entered....Thought he was cute (not just in looks, in personality as well), maybe a bit too crazy about solving crimes, but that's not such a bad thing.

Negative or positive please give reasons?
Positive, definitely...you could tell he was a good person, and that he did good work and had a lot of determination and worked hard.

Did that first instant opinion change as the show progressed?
It didn't change, but new stuff got added on to it, like he's funny and sweet, plus as you find out about his whole background story you realize that there's this whole new dimension to him beyond just the personality stuff you can when you only watch one episode.

According to you what is Aryan Khanna?
He's a great friend, cop, hero...totally the sort of guy I would want protecting people from murderers Smile

How do you find that character interesting or not, either way?
I think he's really interesting because he has a really tragic story that's only revealed very slowly, so it builds up to it nicely. You get to see so many different aspects of one character.

Was any improvisation needed in that character? If yes, what could that be? If no why not it is ?
Nah, not really. I mean, I'd like to see him becoming more happy and cheerful, but I think you can sort of see that in the last few episodes, so if only SS hadn't ended (haha, the big problem of all our lives...if only SS hadn't ended...), that probably would have happened too.

Was the character's role fully justified in the show?
Ya, I thought the actor did a great job. He seemed completely natural with the character.

Did the character influence you by any way?
I don't know if he did, but he should...that kind of strength and hard work is the sort of thing I should be picking up Wink
and also, not just Aryan but the whole show made me more interested in forensics.

Edited by AJ_ss - 22 June 2008 at 3:11pm

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
great anwnsering girls!! Big smile

@kritu i really loved you answers three!!!! it shows the way you see him Embarrassed

@aj awwww only if ss hadnt ended!!! LOL

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Amna: Smile Thank you so much Amna.... The way you see people is what matters Smile

@Aj: Aj thanks for taking your time out and posting here!

Now.... What do we say? This guys seems to have all the positives in the world and now what do we discuss? LOL

Now this seems a nice point to discuss! Aryan Khanna.... Is he possible in real life? Wasn't the character too unrealistic, in office, crime solving... The way he broke rules, with the Commissioner and all... Especaially in Indian society? Confused

*** Please note.... I bring up topics for discussion which most of the time differs with what I think! So don't take it offencesively and see it just as a discussion, as an activity in the forum! Smile

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hayeeeeee!!!kya baat cher di zaalim zamane LOL
how i wish i wish so much that there would be a person like aryan!

breaking rules is not an issue to me but yes for him it can be
but a person with such a divine nature, heart of goldHug Hug and such a.......(sorry topic change Embarrassed)

i think aryan is a 90% fictional charater becoz even when we see aryan break rules...it is really like what dipika says that you have to answer to 1001 person for ur each act but for aryan.............ye to sweeto ke baahye haat ka kheel lagta hai!!! Confused Wink

nothing is hard but nothing is a piece of cake except a peice of cake.....and that also is 10 types of ingrediends Wink

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
LOL Been very diplomatic is it Amna? Seedha seedha bol.... What Aryan did was not all right, even in the show? Are been a police officer only if he followed rules will others do... Ab use dekh uske assistant investigators rules thode naa, even when he didn't want to! Galat hua na? Confused

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
ok yes he broke rule and that wrong!!!but it was for the show!!!
i agree when you wrok in a frim you are examples for ur juniors to follow...and aryan had been an ideal of ajay we know that!!!!
he even got this rule breaking tendency

but kritu!!!nobdy wuld have like the realistic things.....they are out of fashion you see Wink

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Realism out of fashion? Now that's something different.... Show me hi sahi, lekin Aryan Khanna ko thoda control hona chahiye tha naa? Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top