~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
great anwnsering girls!! 😃

@kritu i really loved you answers three!!!! it shows the way you see him 😳

@aj awwww only if ss hadnt ended!!! 😆
@Amna: 😊 Thank you so much Amna.... The way you see people is what matters 😊

@Aj: Aj thanks for taking your time out and posting here!

Now.... What do we say? This guys seems to have all the positives in the world and now what do we discuss? 😆

Now this seems a nice point to discuss! Aryan Khanna.... Is he possible in real life? Wasn't the character too unrealistic, in office, crime solving... The way he broke rules, with the Commissioner and all... Especaially in Indian society? 😕

*** Please note.... I bring up topics for discussion which most of the time differs with what I think! So don't take it offencesively and see it just as a discussion, as an activity in the forum! 😊
hayeeeeee!!!kya baat cher di zaalim zamane 😆
how i wish i wish so much that there would be a person like aryan!

breaking rules is not an issue to me but yes for him it can be
but a person with such a divine nature, heart of gold🤗 🤗 and such a.......(sorry topic change 😳)

i think aryan is a 90% fictional charater becoz even when we see aryan break rules...it is really like what dipika says that you have to answer to 1001 person for ur each act but for aryan.............ye to sweeto ke baahye haat ka kheel lagta hai!!! 😕 😉

nothing is hard but nothing is a piece of cake except a peice of cake.....and that also is 10 types of ingrediends 😉
😆 Been very diplomatic is it Amna? Seedha seedha bol.... What Aryan did was not all right, even in the show? Are been a police officer only if he followed rules will others do... Ab use dekh uske assistant investigators rules thode naa, even when he didn't want to! Galat hua na? 😕
ok yes he broke rule and that wrong!!!but it was for the show!!!
i agree when you wrok in a frim you are examples for ur juniors to follow...and aryan had been an ideal of ajay we know that!!!!
he even got this rule breaking tendency

but kritu!!!nobdy wuld have like the realistic things.....they are out of fashion you see 😉
Realism out of fashion? Now that's something different.... Show me hi sahi, lekin Aryan Khanna ko thoda control hona chahiye tha naa? 😉
but mujhe aise lagta tha ke more than him being hyper he broke rules to due to dipika's strictness!! 😉

when we talk in terms of his unstability.....than yes he got totally out of control on stuff than made him remember his past
control hona chahiye tha!!!

well, aryan's rule breaking isn't very realistic, because by now he would have got some sort of suspension or something for it...matlab, i don't know exactly how the police force would work, but I can't imagine he could get away with the stuff he does like that. But it's nice for the show.

And whether the character is realistic, being pretty much the ideal guy, well, maybe ho sakta hai. but not probable, unfortunately.

I would try and come up with more, but I have to go now

Edited by AJ_ss - 15 years ago
i think it exactly the way dipika keeps on lecturing our hero 😆
but ss team is put together by the commisioner!and commisioner we know is fond of aryan!!!but when stuff get too much he had to questiion them......ise liye to dipika ko nazil kiya tha ss team per 😉 😆
Oh ho Amna hi... Ab Aryan ki baat karo naa 😆

Well yes... The way Aryan has been functioning in SS, he was offered a pshycology treatment because of his hastiness.... Initially he refused but consulted the doctor later... But still he forgot about it and was his self again!

Not getting warnings or memo is not like in real system... But then that was why maybe an Acting Head was required to control them 😉

How about Aryan's relationship with his colleagues.... More than him he cares about them... No is that possible in real life, that too in a force like police? 😕