~ * ~ Discussion Table II ~ * ~

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Glitter Graphics

Princess Ministry is very happy and pleased to inform you all that the first DISCUSSION TABLE has been successful....

So taking the initiative further....

We have the next topic for discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hero of our show..... The jaan of our show... Mere FF ka ghonchu aur sabka chaheta....

When you saw Aryan for the first time what was your instant thought?

Negative or positive please give reasons?

Did that first instant opinion change as the show progressed?

According to you what is Aryan Khanna?

How do you find that character interesting or not, either way?

Was any improvisation needed in that character? If yes, what could that be? If no why not it is ?

Was the character's role fully justified in the show?

Did the character influence you by any way?

More information or discussions can be added as required......

**** Pleas note that this discussion is about the character and not the actor... So please refrain from mentioning the actor's role and mention the character's name everywhere!

Edited by maha_prakrti - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
phele sab anwser kerna hai!? ya we have to discuss every angle 😳 of jaanu's seperately πŸ˜†

ohh my favourite discussion topic 😳!is peh to evil disucssion ho gi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
maha_prakrti thumbnail
πŸ˜† Amna pehle apni views bata.... Phir ek ek topic pe aage aage discussion hogi πŸ˜ƒ
maisoon thumbnail

he was quiet +smart and looked damn cute😳.....so i knew that he the heroπŸ˜‰ 

i think thats positive......who can resist these three factors altogahterπŸ˜‰....that something out of the worldπŸ˜†

yes.........later it turned out hes a human too!😳lolzz he was naughty and obsessive and he needed a companion.....and he was even more cuteπŸ˜†

a girls dream!!😳

aree ye bhi koi pochne ki baat haiπŸ˜‰
you tell do you find him interstingπŸ˜‰

yes...he sort of a lonely broken hero and he hates crime more than anything and it was be4  he lost his wife and daughter to a crime so yes his character is quite intersting

Was any improvisation needed in that character? If yes, what could that be? If no why not it is ?

i didnt got that fully!πŸ˜• i dont know the change in his self was planned or not after shai left (as we knew that the director got  changed and so did the storyline)but surly he wasnt totally the same aryan!! but im not complaingπŸ˜ƒ

i will give him 10 out 10 for that.......yes yesπŸ˜ƒ

i began to  daydream alot.....that not a positive influence i guess!😳
and i began 2 love criminal pshycology and forencsis even more

maisoon thumbnail
whose turn it is now πŸ˜‰ jaldi girls we need to start discussion........!!!!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Well nice answering Amna... Tumhare in jawaabon ne kayi discussions ke topic khole hain... Ek aur officer ki post hone do, phir main apni rai doongi and then we'll discuss 😊

Agar koi nahi mila to I'll start 😊

Mean time you want to add anything more about the character you may very well do so 😊
maisoon thumbnail
main kya kahon aryan ke bare main!!!!!mujhe sharam ayti hai 😳 πŸ˜†
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

main kya kahon aryan ke bare main!!!!!mujhe sharam ayti hai 😳 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Lo Aryan se kaisa sharm Amna re.... Uske baare me baatein nahi hogi to kiske baare me karenge bolo😊

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Teaser, bubbly, tough cop.... A guy in loveπŸ˜‰ Why? Because ths first scene I saw him was in the one the serial rapist climax.... Where he catches the rapist after Shai's punch! Then they come to office and he teases Dipika about breaking rules.... There and he gave her a do you have to leave look, that I went berserk.... 😊

Definitely positive..... There was nothing to think negative about him, because of his one instant characterisation I saw

Lots and lots and lots.... As the show progressed from where I saw, I saw different shades in him.... He was not tough, to be honest he was dangerous with criminals and didn't care a damn for his life, as far as solving crimes were concerened... Then that he was not a teaser at all and was always serious and pulled only Dipika's leg often😊 When I saw him in the episodes with Shai, I first time felt he was weak... weak in love.... But came out of it soon!

A tough cop.... Dedicated life to crime solving... A good husband, a good friend and colleague... Lonely and badly needed a companion! 

Interesting yes... Because they were many shades to him... Seeing from the first episode.... He was shown as a strict cop who had gone tough with his family's tragedy.... He was even tough with his colleagues... And then here and there a smiling guy and then a teaser.... So its tough to see such a character like that in a show like Special Squad!

Hmm... Yes! Aryan could be a little more bubbly then very serious... When the show started the character was okay as the show progressed a little humor content along with a free mentality could have be shown, which actually was started to be shown when the show was going to end!

Of course... The actor portrayed it very well... To be honest whenever I hear the name Aryan I get the actor's face!😊

Yes... Lots.... Overcoming life's tragedy like this is good,  but to also overcome the toughness it has given is more important, which the character was able to do as time went on....😊

AJ_ss thumbnail
OK, don't have much time, but i figured i'd contribute a bit anyway....

First episode I saw was when Dipika first entered....Thought he was cute (not just in looks, in personality as well), maybe a bit too crazy about solving crimes, but that's not such a bad thing.

Positive, definitely...you could tell he was a good person, and that he did good work and had a lot of determination and worked hard.

Did that first instant opinion change as the show progressed?
It didn't change, but new stuff got added on to it, like he's funny and sweet, plus as you find out about his whole background story you realize that there's this whole new dimension to him beyond just the personality stuff you can when you only watch one episode.

He's a great friend, cop, hero...totally the sort of guy I would want protecting people from murderers 😊

I think he's really interesting because he has a really tragic story that's only revealed very slowly, so it builds up to it nicely. You get to see so many different aspects of one character.

Nah, not really. I mean, I'd like to see him becoming more happy and cheerful, but I think you can sort of see that in the last few episodes, so if only SS hadn't ended (haha, the big problem of all our lives...if only SS hadn't ended...), that probably would have happened too.

Ya, I thought the actor did a great job. He seemed completely natural with the character.

I don't know if he did, but he should...that kind of strength and hard work is the sort of thing I should be picking up πŸ˜‰
and also, not just Aryan but the whole show made me more interested in forensics.

Edited by AJ_ss - 15 years ago