Other Shows

Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hug

Thanks Pallavi for the video link. I am gonna watch it tommorrow.......This is the most helpful forum on IF Big smile .....and yes, Chetan was Garv of Kusum and I hated him coz he cried too much...I like him as Saasha of KGGK coz he is simply wickedest LOL

Regarding becoming KYPH addict, no way.....I am still fighting my addiction for Kyunki-KGGK-Kayamath LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 6)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Hug

Thanks Pallavi for the video link. I am gonna watch it tommorrow.......This is the most helpful forum on IF Big smile .....and yes, Chetan was Garv of Kusum and I hated him coz he cried too much...I like him as Saasha of KGGK coz he is simply wickedest LOL

Regarding becoming KYPH addict, no way.....I am still fighting my addiction for Kyunki-KGGK-Kayamath LOL

You are most welcome, Ritu! Big smile Thats ur name, isnt it? Embarrassed

I liked Garv-Kumud jodi in Kusum.....they looked good together. Embarrassed

Never watched him as Sasha in KGGK as I dont have Star Plus. I only watch Zee and Sony. Big smile

pallavi

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Hey Pallavi, I watched a few episodes ....Chetan is awesome, but sorry to say Angad can't act or dance or say his dialouges with conviction. He doesn't look like Rockstar from any angleOuch., a caricature of Devdaas is all I can say till now..........Kirpa needs Diction training too, she looks much better in real life than on-screen !!!.....Prithvi is under used...look  at him in KSKBT and look at him here...as Kirpa's chamchaLOL

How long Chetan is there in the serial? I will watch only his parts....Embarrassed

Did you notice how small Angad looks in front of JoshLOL

Edited by tvfan1401 - 23 June 2008 at 3:45am

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Hey Pallavi, I watched a few episodes ....Chetan is awesome, but sorry to say Angad can't act or dance or say his dialouges with conviction. He doesn't look like Rockstar from any angleOuch., a caricature of Devdaas is all I can say till now..........

LOLLOL I wonder what the Angad fans will say when they read this....LOL 

But seriously speaking u have to watch KYPH from episodes 1 through 180 to see their best acting and best episodes and the sizzling chemistry between Iqbal and Neha. Just a few episodes wont give u a feel of the whole drama. Wink Its like reading one chapter and judging a novel.

Here is a small sample of some of their best emotional scenes compiled in a VM by Selina (Shelly B)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JmttMu70o&feature=r elated

Kirpa needs Diction training too, she looks much better in real life than on-screen !!!

Neha (Kripa) ....her real voice was never used in KYPH. It was really unfair, she was pissed off abt it too. It seems Ekta took her dubbing test and didnt think her husky voice would suit character of kripa who is a singer. So they had somebody else dub all Kripa's dialogs all thru the show. Now check out Maayka scenes where Neha's real voice has been used. Theres nothing wrong with her voice except its slightly heavy and husky.

.....Prithvi is under used...look  at him in KSKBT and look at him here...as Kirpa's chamchaLOL

Prithvi had a lot of good scenes too...check out the scene when he kills Josh...he copied SRK in Darr to a T.....LOL 

How long Chetan is there in the serial? I will watch only his parts....Embarrassed

Josh was in the show till September 29, 2005.

Here are the links to all episodes of KYPH from 2005-2006:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=51001

Did you notice how small Angad looks in front of JoshLOL

Yeah, hes much shorter....LOL I made Josh the 2nd hero in my FF Godfather...he marries Kripa in that story and she even has a child with him.Wink

pallavi

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Even in the Shikandi and Mahabharat post these two eternal telly love birds end up and steal the limelight LOL In dono mein kya jadoo tona hai bolke sab jagah mein aa tapkthe hai Wink Embarrassed

Discussing these two, Pallavi didis day is complete hai naa didi Wink Embarrassed LOL

Lets discuss Draupadi and Arjun ka pyaar   Wink or Bhishma's sacrifice or Karnas generosity   Wink

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adonis

Even in the Shikandi and Mahabharat post these two eternal telly love birds end up and steal the limelight LOL In dono mein kya jadoo tona hai bolke sab jagah mein aa tapkthe hai Wink Embarrassed

Discussing these two, Pallavi didis day is complete hai naa didi Wink Embarrassed LOL

Lets discuss Draupadi and Arjun ka pyaar   Wink or Bhishma's sacrifice or Karnas generosity   Wink

Arjun was a polygamist.....had 4-5 wives, Draupadi was a polyandrist....had 5 hubbies. They beat any of Ekta's hero heroines. LOL 

No I think Kusum's Abhay beat Arjun....he married 5-6 times .....LOL

As for Bhishma, he was a dundering fool! He abducted Amba, Ambika and Ambalika for his step brother Vichitravirya. Ouch Why did his brother need 3 wives?

Poor Amba was in love with another King, she cursed Bhishma and immolated herself, vowing to return and destroy him. Thats who Shikhandi was.....Amba's rebirth.

Ronit will be wasted as Bhishma....hes such a hottie, he shd have done some other role. Wink

Anitah as Draupadi? Yuckkkk! Dead

pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top