Other Shows

Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adonis

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Manna ji is a true Fan of IN like me..

So .. what do u mean by that. Im a great fan of Narendra Jha.. who is a Ravan. Im not a fan of Shikandi LOL

yyyyyyyyyyy .... coz of sikhandi bheshma pitamah kept his weaponsLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 5)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
The post here is Modern Mahabharat please, dont comapare with the mythological Mahabharat.. That is a sincere request from Sherif Bhai. Big smile Same mistake was made by TVFAn as well Cry

On;ly here and there we discuss characters seriously else it is all for fun Big smile

Thank you all.    

Edited by adonis - 21 June 2008 at 12:53pm

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yeah

ohhhh now I remember who Shikandi is....and I remember who it was played by in the original Mahabharat...don't know his name though... paintal playedSmile

Yeahh that's a very imp character...

I think my fav character in Mahabharat has to be either Bheeshma Pitamah or Krishan ji...and I think Bheem

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Somebody post Aryin Ved picture please.. He plays Duryodhana and some guy called Chetana Hansarj who plays Bheeema.... Tongue

Who are they. I just read in Telly Buzz.. Are they good .. How is Chetana... is he fat to be Bheeema Confused

Ewww Aryan Vaid is Duryodhana.Dead....why didnt she make someone else Duryodhana? same hereOuch

Chetan was Josh in KYPH LOL See TVfan's siggy....the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj, he is Bheem in Kekta's Kaha-bharat. LOL....he has good physique may b coz of that she gave him a Bheema role...chetan was young balram in BR's Mahabharat

Hiten is Karan.....U know Hiten....dont say u dont know Nishant of KYPH. LOL...really? i didnt knwEmbarrassed...i guess he will justify the role

pallavi

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

The post here is Modern Mahabharat please, dont comapare with the mythological Mahabharat.. That is a sincere request from Sherif Bhai. Big smile Same mistake was made by TVFAn as well Cry 

Ah haaaaaaaa...Sheriff bhai, I didn't make any mistake, it was about MB and what is this "Modern MB"? ...Why not make a topic titled "Who is better Bobby Darling or **** Wink..

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Mannaji, how can you forget Ekalayva... The guy who sacrificed his hand am I right for that greedy nalayak Arjun   Angry LOL LOL - Arjun didn't know anything about Ekalavya....it was his Guru Drona who asked for the sacrificeBig smile

I hated Arjun from then on Angry Ouch What an insecure guy he is and a taddytaler goes and complains and whines at his teacher Dhrona Angry - No dear, Arjun's teacher wanted to proove that his pupil is the best, so he did everything, Arjun has nothing to do with this

Google Ekalaya and find out, very interesting character and a very innocent character Cry Cry Cry - Stop shedding those crocodile tears OKLOL

This was the only Indian serial I watched of BRChopras...Thank God for subtitles Smile - Find a serial called "Rajani" and watch it....its too goodBig smile

I am in redEmbarrassed

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

.. How is Chetana... is he fat to be Bheeema Confused - Sheriff bahi, Bheem is not "FAT", he is "FIT"

Chetan was Josh in KYPH LOL - Hey, Can you tell me where to find videos of Chetan, I love himEmbarrassed

See TVfan's siggy....YES, my red hot siggy

the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj- You too find him hotEmbarrassed

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

.. How is Chetana... is he fat to be Bheeema Confused - Sheriff bahi, Bheem is not "FAT", he is "FIT"

Chetan was Josh in KYPH LOL - Hey, Can you tell me where to find videos of Chetan, I love himEmbarrassed

Here is a link on youtube from KYPH episodes posted there. Josh (Chetan) enters the show from here. Just keep on watching the episodes after this. Josh was a really cute character in KYPH! Embarrassed

Who knows? U also might become a KYPH addict after watching these parts. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86NXK74TQU&feature=r elated

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8877979644234476/20thjulykyph/

the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj- You too find him hotEmbarrassed

Yeah, hes kind of cute! Embarrassed I liked him as Garv in Kusum too! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top