Other Shows

   

Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Joined: 30 April 2007

Posts: 5867

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Sheriff and gang.......I am very dissappointed in you........Do you know who Shikhandi is? She is much more than your "bobby darling" type of thing.......Confused

Please do not post anything about Mahabharat if you do not know the entire story......it  only hurts Hindu sentiments Confused..

For your information, Shikhandi was a woman in previous birth whose honour was at stake coz of Bhishma and she pledged revenge by killing Bhishma in battle field. She was  born as Shikhandi coz women cannot go to battlefield.......its a story of woman's honour and her revenge...I hope you all stop commenting on religious stories coz its a serious matter.....

Cheers

 Thanks tvfan.. Thanks for the vital info.. Yes Yes ... I have seen it  in Old mahabharat..

 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 4)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 1478

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Sheriff and gang.......I am very dissappointed in you........Do you know who Shikhandi is? She is much more than your "bobby darling" type of thing.......Confused

Please do not post anything about Mahabharat if you do not know the entire story......it  only hurts Hindu sentiments Confused..

For your information, Shikhandi was a woman in previous birth whose honour was at stake coz of Bhishma and she pledged revenge by killing Bhishma in battle field. She was  born as Shikhandi coz women cannot go to battlefield.......its a story of woman's honour and her revenge...I hope you all stop commenting on religious stories coz its a serious matter.....

Cheers

Arrey humko sab pata hai LOLLOLLOL

 

Now calm down Wink CapisheWink

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Joined: 05 June 2007

Posts: 11551

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Cry Where is my topic? It was much better than this topic Sheriff Cry

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 1478

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Cry Where is my topic? It was much better than this topic Sheriff Cry

This is a Shikhandi topic, yes that was more interesting, I agree with you for once WinkLOL

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Joined: 05 June 2007

Posts: 11551

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adonis

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Cry Where is my topic? It was much better than this topic Sheriff Cry

This is a Shikhandi topic, yes that was more interesting, I agree with you for once WinkLOL

My topic has dissapperaed from face of IF, its not even showing lockedLOL......I think I said the truth LOL

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 1478

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Originally posted by adonis

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Cry Where is my topic? It was much better than this topic Sheriff Cry

This is a Shikhandi topic, yes that was more interesting, I agree with you for once WinkLOL

My topic has dissapperaed from face of IF, its not even showing lockedLOL......I think I said the truth LOL

They have something called "Permanent Thrash Bin" where you cant bring it back, Im serious WinkLOL

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Joined: 05 June 2007

Posts: 11551

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
But my topic was much innocent than so many other topics that are floating around here Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

I think some one is scared Wink ...taht's why the entire topic is hijacked so that no one reads it LOL ..I can smell conspiracy Wink

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 1478

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvfan1401

But my topic was much innocent than so many other topics that are floating around here Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

I think some one is scared Wink ...taht's why the entire topic is hijacked so that no one reads it LOL ..I can smell conspiracy Wink

The topic with my name is more innocent than anything "CONGRATULATIONS SHERIFF " LOLLOL

On ur second sentence yes someone is scared, ask Thakur Saab Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Lets Play a game: Chanchal ke bathroom me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

pallavi25 207 8590 29 August 2009 at 1:27pm
By sudhirm_2007
Artcile~IQBAL -Moving out of Ektas shadow

2

maneet.n.shanak 11 681 15 June 2007 at 8:49am
By adonis
~GAME::Japanese translation->Play now~ Asha004 4 335 23 May 2007 at 1:21pm
By Sheetal0102

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.