Other Shows

Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Sheriff and gang.......I am very dissappointed in you........Do you know who Shikhandi is? She is much more than your "bobby darling" type of thing.......Confused

Please do not post anything about Mahabharat if you do not know the entire story......it  only hurts Hindu sentiments Confused..

For your information, Shikhandi was a woman in previous birth whose honour was at stake coz of Bhishma and she pledged revenge by killing Bhishma in battle field. She was  born as Shikhandi coz women cannot go to battlefield.......its a story of woman's honour and her revenge...I hope you all stop commenting on religious stories coz its a serious matter.....

Cheers

Thanks tvfan.. Thanks for the vital info.. Yes Yes ... I have seen it  in Old mahabharat..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 4)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Sheriff and gang.......I am very dissappointed in you........Do you know who Shikhandi is? She is much more than your "bobby darling" type of thing.......Confused

Please do not post anything about Mahabharat if you do not know the entire story......it  only hurts Hindu sentiments Confused..

For your information, Shikhandi was a woman in previous birth whose honour was at stake coz of Bhishma and she pledged revenge by killing Bhishma in battle field. She was  born as Shikhandi coz women cannot go to battlefield.......its a story of woman's honour and her revenge...I hope you all stop commenting on religious stories coz its a serious matter.....

Cheers

Arrey humko sab pata hai LOLLOLLOL

Now calm down Wink CapisheWink

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Cry Where is my topic? It was much better than this topic Sheriff Cry

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

This is a Shikhandi topic, yes that was more interesting, I agree with you for once WinkLOL

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adonis

This is a Shikhandi topic, yes that was more interesting, I agree with you for once WinkLOL

My topic has dissapperaed from face of IF, its not even showing lockedLOL......I think I said the truth LOL

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adonis

My topic has dissapperaed from face of IF, its not even showing lockedLOL......I think I said the truth LOL

They have something called "Permanent Thrash Bin" where you cant bring it back, Im serious WinkLOL

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
But my topic was much innocent than so many other topics that are floating around here Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

I think some one is scared Wink ...taht's why the entire topic is hijacked so that no one reads it LOL ..I can smell conspiracy Wink

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

But my topic was much innocent than so many other topics that are floating around here Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

I think some one is scared Wink ...taht's why the entire topic is hijacked so that no one reads it LOL ..I can smell conspiracy Wink

The topic with my name is more innocent than anything "CONGRATULATIONS SHERIFF " LOLLOL

On ur second sentence yes someone is scared, ask Thakur Saab Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top