Other Shows

Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Mannaji, how can you forget Ekalayva... The guy who sacrificed his hand am I right for that greedy nalayak Arjun   Angry LOL LOL

I hated Arjun from then on Angry Ouch What an insecure guy he is and a taddytaler goes and complains and whines at his teacher Dhrona Angry

Google Ekalaya and find out, very interesting character and a very innocent character Cry Cry Cry

This was the only Indian serial I watched of BRChopras...Thank God for subtitles Smile

Edited by adonis - 20 June 2008 at 7:40pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara (Page 3)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Somebody post Aryin Ved picture please.. He plays Duryodhana and some guy called Chetana Hansarj who plays Bheeema.... Tongue

Who are they. I just read in Telly Buzz.. Are they good .. How is Chetana... is he fat to be Bheeema Confused

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

LOL

Bobby darling is perfect for ShikhandiTongue

@ Sherriff bhaiya:  in Ekta's new Mahabharat Bhisma will kill ShikhandiEmbarrassedWink

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Moderator's Note:

The first post has been edited as Dev team felt it inappropriate implication for an actor. Its time to please move ahead. Do stop taking these indirect pot shots at stars and members. Try to keep the discussion healthy.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adonis

Somebody post Aryin Ved picture please.. He plays Duryodhana and some guy called Chetana Hansarj who plays Bheeema.... Tongue

Who are they. I just read in Telly Buzz.. Are they good .. How is Chetana... is he fat to be Bheeema Confused

Ewww Aryan Vaid is Duryodhana.Dead....why didnt she make someone else Duryodhana?

Chetan was Josh in KYPH LOL See TVfan's siggy....the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj, he is Bheem in Kekta's Kaha-bharat. LOL

Hiten is Karan.....U know Hiten....dont say u dont know Nishant of KYPH. LOL

pallavi

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yeah

who's eklavya? I don't remember a charaater like that...

Hey Manna ji Eklavya is Droanacharya's shishya.. He was great archer But when He asked Drona I want to give you Gurudakshina now tell me what could i give you as gurudakshina.. Drona saw He is better archer than Arjun so he told him give your Right Thumb as Guru dakshina.. and he gave it.. How pathetic . His character is great.

And in old Mahabharat Paintal a bollywood comedian played shikhandi's role..

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by adonis

Ewww Aryan Vaid is Duryodhana.Dead....why didnt she make someone else Duryodhana?

Chetan was Josh in KYPH LOL See TVfan's siggy....the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj, he is Bheem in Kekta's Kaha-bharat. LOL

Hiten is Karan.....U know Hiten....dont say u dont know Nishant of KYPH. LOL

pallavi

Thanks  Pallavi didi Big smile Yes i remember

Bheema should be fat , but he is notConfused

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Sheriff and gang.......I am very dissappointed in you........Do you know who Shikhandi is? She is much more than your "bobby darling" type of thing.......Confused

Please do not post anything about Mahabharat if you do not know the entire story......it  only hurts Hindu sentiments Confused..

For your information, Shikhandi was a woman in previous birth whose honour was at stake coz of Bhishma and she pledged revenge by killing Bhishma in battle field. She was  born as Shikhandi coz women cannot go to battlefield.......its a story of woman's honour and her revenge...I hope you all stop commenting on religious stories coz its a serious matter.....

Cheers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top