Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

But my topic was much innocent than so many other topics that are floating around here 😳 😳 ..

I think some one is scared πŸ˜‰ ...taht's why the entire topic is hijacked so that no one reads it πŸ˜† ..I can smell conspiracy πŸ˜‰

The topic with my name is more innocent than anything "CONGRATULATIONS SHERIFF " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On ur second sentence yes someone is scared, ask Thakur Saab πŸ˜ƒ

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adonis

So .. what do u mean by that. Im a great fan of Narendra Jha.. who is a Ravan. Im not a fan of Shikandi πŸ˜†

yyyyyyyyyyy .... coz of sikhandi bheshma pitamah kept his weaponsπŸ˜†
adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The post here is Modern Mahabharat please, dont comapare with the mythological Mahabharat.. That is a sincere request from Sherif Bhai. πŸ˜ƒ Same mistake was made by TVFAn as well 😭

On;ly here and there we discuss characters seriously else it is all for fun πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all.    Edited by adonis - 15 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yeah

ohhhh now I remember who Shikandi is....and I remember who it was played by in the original Mahabharat...don't know his name though... paintal played😊

Yeahh that's a very imp character...

I think my fav character in Mahabharat has to be either Bheeshma Pitamah or Krishan ji...and I think Bheem

nidhi2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Ewww Aryan Vaid is Duryodhana.🀒....why didnt she make someone else Duryodhana? same here

Chetan was Josh in KYPH πŸ˜† See TVfan's siggy....the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj, he is Bheem in Kekta's Kaha-bharat. πŸ˜†....he has good physique may b coz of that she gave him a Bheema role...chetan was young balram in BR's Mahabharat

Hiten is Karan.....U know Hiten....dont say u dont know Nishant of KYPH. πŸ˜†...really? i didnt knw😳...i guess he will justify the role

pallavi

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The post here is Modern Mahabharat please, dont comapare with the mythological Mahabharat.. That is a sincere request from Sherif Bhai. πŸ˜ƒ Same mistake was made by TVFAn as well 😭 

Ah haaaaaaaa...Sheriff bhai, I didn't make any mistake, it was about MB and what is this "Modern MB"? ...Why not make a topic titled "Who is better Bobby Darling or **** πŸ˜‰..

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Mannaji, how can you forget Ekalayva... The guy who sacrificed his hand am I right for that greedy nalayak Arjun   πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - Arjun didn't know anything about Ekalavya....it was his Guru Drona who asked for the sacrificeπŸ˜ƒ

I hated Arjun from then on 😑 What an insecure guy he is and a taddytaler goes and complains and whines at his teacher Dhrona 😑 - No dear, Arjun's teacher wanted to proove that his pupil is the best, so he did everything, Arjun has nothing to do with this

Google Ekalaya and find out, very interesting character and a very innocent character 😭 😭 😭 - Stop shedding those crocodile tears OKπŸ˜†

This was the only Indian serial I watched of BRChopras...Thank God for subtitles 😊 - Find a serial called "Rajani" and watch it....its too goodπŸ˜ƒ

I am in red😳

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Chetan was Josh in KYPH πŸ˜† - Hey, Can you tell me where to find videos of Chetan, I love him😳

See TVfan's siggy....YES, my red hot siggy

the hot guy in her siggy is Chetan Hansraj- You too find him hot😳

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
πŸ€—

Thanks Pallavi for the video link. I am gonna watch it tommorrow.......This is the most helpful forum on IF πŸ˜ƒ .....and yes, Chetan was Garv of Kusum and I hated him coz he cried too much...I like him as Saasha of KGGK coz he is simply wickedest πŸ˜†

Regarding becoming KYPH addict, no way.....I am still fighting my addiction for Kyunki-KGGK-Kayamath πŸ˜†