Other Shows

Who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabhara

adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

After reading Sudhir Bhais post, I got this idea.. who will play Shikandi in Ektas Mahabharat...

We all know who is SHikandi .. half man half woman.. and we all know stars love to work with Ekta and esp in Mahabharat.

I had these names in mind... Bobby Darling .. what do you all have, please share πŸ˜‰

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like your implications Sherriffji πŸ˜†

The direction in which this post is going...

Well Bobby Darling...I think it would be kinda dishonouring her by making her Shikandi...I mean she wants to be called a woman...by making her Shikandi or w.e...it'll be kinda preventing her from being known as a woman like she wants....

by the way I saw her as a man...and he was pretty good looking LOL

I think for these kinda roles its best essayed by a man...cuz then u dont make the woman feel like shes manly LOL

And as u are implying...why not Iq...I think thatd be pretty coool....show his versatility..nd we'll get to see him on TV πŸ˜ƒ
adonis thumbnail
My implications 😭 😭 Im just asking the questions 😊

No on a serious note, got to know Boby was approached by Ekta and she/he refused . πŸ˜•

Im very frank and dont hurt anybody Mannaji.. I dont kill an ant also , I walk around it. πŸ˜‰
bellajacob thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no bobby please...she is cutie...
there are many demons out there without work πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† giving awkard bribed interviews and poses πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adonis

My implications 😭 😭 Im just asking the questions 😊

No on a serious note, got to know Boby was approached by Ekta and she/he refused . πŸ˜•  Makes sense though...I mean she no longer wants ppl to consider her an inbetween...she wants to be known as a woman as she said on Big Boss

Im very frank and dont hurt anybody Mannaji.. and that is why u are a cooliooπŸ˜ƒ I dont kill an ant also , I walk around it. πŸ˜‰ ahahahaha nice  

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manna ji is a true Fan of IN like me..
adonis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Manna ji is a true Fan of IN like me..

So .. what do u mean by that. Im a great fan of Narendra Jha.. who is a Ravan. Im not a fan of Shikandi πŸ˜†

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

So .. what do u mean by that. Im a great fan of Narendra Jha.. who is a Ravan. Im not a fan of Shikandi πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Shikhandi is  avery powerful  and important character in Mahabharat.. She/He was the cause of Bhshma's death.. And Bhishma piatamaha himself told pandavs that you bring Shikhandi  infront of me..then I will leave battlefield  I wont see her/his face...and you can kill me easyly .. otherwise you cant defeat me..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago
adonis thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

πŸ˜† Shikhandi is  avery powerful  and important character in Mahabharat.. She/He was the cause of Bhshma's death.. And Bhishma piatamaha himself told pandavs that you bring Shikhandi then I will leave battlefield and you can kill me easyly .. otherwise you cant defeat me..

😭😭

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

😭😭

Why are you crying?for Ronit Da?

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago