Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
but sallu always was crazy about aish 😕 and then he went out with kat but he has few affairs compare to the other that have millions of affairs 😆 and it's worst when u have a wife and kids and still having affairs
CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Isn't that Mallaika Arora??
thanks for the pic som...Deepz look so cute with blanket wrapped around her 😳 😳 😳

Guys, i have to make a short trip to somewhere...will be back...in about an hour or so....n' Aishu, u dont show up during the nite time these days..... 😕 😕
Terenaina thumbnail
Tash, I work during the days and I'm not use to working that much so when I get home, I sleep early at night times and I become so sleepy and tired can't keep my eyes open and I wanted to watch a movie last night but couldn't stay up
[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

Deepika with Jiah

Originally posted by: [ SOMAYA

]

I remember this picture Both Deepz and Jiah caught off guard trying to steal bags 🤣🤣🤣

LMAO!! this one is new ....Saara dukaan Khali karne kaa irada hai kya?? Deepz ne do bag uthaye....Jiah ne ek.....aur pata nahi kitne bags leke baithe hai dusre haath mein....

Edited by kim_02 - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Jiah looks funny in those pics 😆

Deepika was like "Hey" to the camera at first pic

when u watch the video of that deepika was saying "Special things about this bag is that each elephant has it's name so maybe my name is on there"   ðŸ˜†
😆 😆 😆 that was totally random Aishu...ELEPHANT??? 😆 😆 😆 Haathi kaha se aagaya bhai...mere ko dikhai nahi di 😆 😆

n'there's a vdo as well?/?I havent seen it...or am i getting this all wrong.....
Terenaina thumbnail
I'll post the video now 😆 yes it's elephant

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

I'll post the video now 😆 yes it's elephant

oh thank you meri jaan..... I am watching Dus ka Dum....I started liking it ever since Yuki and Bhajji came.....Sallu is funny...did u watch 20th june epi?? if not, u shud....me watching and it's fun😆😆😆
Terenaina thumbnail
OH no it's not elephant, it's monkey 😆

she says each monkey has it's name or something like that

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/35671/jiahdeepika-monkey-aroun d.html