Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipz22

LOL!! DATS DA SAME THING AS BEING ADDICTED TO CHAI Tongue
by the way!! parle-g biscuits taste sooooooooooooo gooooooood wit chai!!! YUMMMMMMM!!

haha they do. but once you keep eating them all the time with chai, it gets nasty. i like dipping chocolate cookies in my chai. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAI! (Page 3)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
lol true u cant have parle-g all da time! and chocolate chip cookies wit chai?!? really?!? woww...i never tried dat! lol...doesnt taste too good..but will try it!

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
ermm I HATE chai lol. Everyone in my family loves it except me.
I hate coffee as well. lolz

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
lol dats actually a good thing u dont like chai or coffee which means ur not addicted to caffeine!

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
im drinking chai rite now:d
i just got bak from droppin my mom off to work...n i was sooooooo sleepy n didnt wanna go bak to sleep..so made myself a cup of chai:D lol..im sooo badd...gonna get addicted to it again!!

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
just have a cup in the morning to avoid the headache...and watch how great your day goes.....

And then in the day only if u really desperately need it!!
xx

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i m not addicted to chai..thankfully....

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
so not me!..i think its because of my mom..she has tea 2-3 times a day atleast!..I would probably die if i drank that much tea!..

so i'm a coffee girl..but less coffee, more milk & sugar..& only on rare occasions too..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Food, Drinks & Recipes Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.