Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
u all r nashakhors hehee u need sm treatment u c ...have a disprin n avoid tea na hoga dard na lagegi chi ki talab LOL
niki...........u r so addicted to chai baby waise acha hi hai
rajni.........ko to chai ke saath parle biscuit bhi chahiye hoti hai rt rajni dear LOL
i dont drink chai kabhi kabhar its fine but but i need a cup of coffee in da morn n am addicted to it LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAI! (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
LOL!! DATS DA SAME THING AS BEING ADDICTED TO CHAI Tongue
by the way!! parle-g biscuits taste sooooooooooooo gooooooood wit chai!!! YUMMMMMMM!!

fukubeetch

Goldie

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

missmasakalli

Goldie

missmasakalli

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I never take chai.....i like coffee but not addicted to it....

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
i jus had chai yesterday after sooooooooooooooooo long! n i had it wit cookies:D lol

*~*Mehek*~*

Goldie

*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I love chai, but my mom doesn'tt allow me to drink it everyday...
Then I will be addicted to it...

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
lol ahahah!!! yeaaa alot of parents dont let their kids drink chai at all!!! we have dat problem too..but now im older..so they cant really stop me!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

u all r nashakhors hehee u need sm treatment u c ...have a disprin n avoid tea na hoga dard na lagegi chi ki talab LOL
niki...........u r so addicted to chai baby waise acha hi hai
rajni.........ko to chai ke saath parle biscuit bhi chahiye hoti hai rt rajni dear LOL
i dont drink chai kabhi kabhar its fine but but i need a cup of coffee in da morn n am addicted to it LOL

yes jhumi dii we all are nashakhors of something or the other..like iam of chai..n u r coffee nashkhor diiLOL
are didi koi ilaj ho to batao yar...is nashe kaOuchLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Food, Drinks & Recipes Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.