Travel

India-Forums

Traveling Bag ...what would u carry ?

friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged

hello allTongue

we all love traveling...that the reason why we are here in travel forumEmbarrassedLOL..

ok..so please tell what all things you like to carry while traveling ,in your bag?it may be compact cd player,i-pod,hairdryer,toffee,chocolates or anything.......

so what all stuff you like to carry?Smile

Edited by friend_125 - 20 June 2008 at 3:35am

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
oh whenevr I travel na....

we make sure we have some kind of sweet with us....you know when you are taking off or landing....you ears close or something na.....so when you are like eating something.....well not biting or chewing...I actually forgot the word in English....lol...oh well but by eating I don't mean chewing or biting....so yah when you are eating sweet....so your ears won't close.....and you'll remain comfortable...

okay so hmm...well it's been 3 years I didn't travel by plane Embarrassed (but before that every year we used to go somewhere by plane....well at least once a year...LOL)....and perhaps if I'm going to UK then I'll finally get to sit the plane within two months time...lol...

okay so in a plane...I need a book.....well if it's new and I haven't read it yet or even opened the book yet (as in it's still in it's packing)....then I'd bring two books just in case.....lol.....

and then I need a mp3/ipod/mp4/cd-player...well just one music source at least.....

well I never did this before but guess the next time I travel...I'd need some make up with me as wellEmbarrassed....

and then I always keep some money with me and then

need a comb as well and lip-gloss for sure....

hmm....what else?....well can't remember lol...that's it for nowEmbarrassed

Love,
Sumra
friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey sumra....make-up LOL ?.....han yar this is girl,s necesary n most imp.thing they need it n carry everywhere... LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
nahin yaar..........I'm not THAT into make-up and all yetLOL............I never kept them with me when I last travelled on a plane..............but now I guess I'll keep them with me....like kajal....eyeshadow maybe....and then cream....foundation....but not much as in I won't take a whole make-up kit along.......lol

oh well....though I'm not into this make-up thing...I just do the basics....Smile
josy Newbie
josy
josy

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Remember travel bag should contain a good travel guide visit india-packages.net
Guardian Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
First and foremost a First Aid travel size kit that has emergency travel medications!! As for the rest....... pack real light Tongue

Edited by Guardian Angel - 24 June 2008 at 6:11am
damilola IF-Rockerz
damilola
damilola

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
OMG

i can go on forever wit dis q

never mind travellin outta da country, if im goin to my local shopping centre and il carry half of me wit me LOL ---- i jst having all da things i think i mite need wit me

DEFO GOTTA AVE MY I-POD wiv me, and my phone and some lip gloss and a little compact mirror e.t.c

as ive already said i can go on 4ever LOL

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Definitely a book, some source of music, and hair brush LOL that's all I have taken whenever I've travelled until now...let's see what comes up with my next trip Embarrassed

Go to top