Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

CD ani proposal - Adichi ?

amgauri Groupbie
amgauri
amgauri

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Vikrant Priya la Sulekha kade milalelya CD  ani  proposal , password wishayi bolato ....I've a hunch that the owner of those thiongs are Adi cause Adi only calls Shubhra by that name - GAONWALI !!!  and the other business related things also seem to match with only Adi's profiile ...

But if its so ...then its just one of the trick by Director to keep the viwers interested .  And naturally when Vikrant  will find out the truth  he will hit the dead end ....Any other guess ?

jyomun Newbie
jyomun
jyomun

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Obviously the CD is Adi's. And just as obviously nothing will come out of it. In fact they will forget the existence of the CD for the next 3 weeks :) This seems to be the trend in Asambhav jow. Kahitari interesting suru karaycha nai mag tyachyabaddal visroon jaaycha... I think Shubhra had gone to meet Dr Samant about 15 episodes back and told him that she wants to restart the sessions and not stop till she gets the whole story of the past. And what did they do.... met for the first time in yesterday's episode and talked about some phaltu things like Ksusm atya. Ani Dr Samant thinks every person Shubra mentions is 'interesting' and 'I want to meet them'. Absolutely zilch comes out of nay of those meeting... case in point- Bhai's son! I am getting just too fed up of the serial now... a good serial going to the dogs like all others... Angry
Truptee Groupbie
Truptee
Truptee

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I TOTALLY second JYOMUN!!

I too am getting fed up.. their puraaN gaaThaas never seem to end..

They have too many half baked topics and do not know how to handle this khichaDi now.. so they are just playing it by the ear..

???? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ..

Really sad!!

aryam Groupbie
aryam
aryam

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
simple technique use karta yet nahi.
Sulekha chya odkhich kon software industry madhe aahe?
adi sulekha baddal bolatana lapvat hota he inspector la mahit aahe...
adi chi bayako gavakadachi aahe.
adi la sulekhacha pulaka aahe.
tya company valyayana vicharu shaktat ki tumhala software vikanyasathi kon vicharayala aala hota...
hyani kahi proposal direct banavala nasel..requirement gathering aahe ki nahi..!:)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index