India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ALL OF WHO DONT LIKE GARV (Page 3)

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

i hate him! u know what? it's his fault that he gets trapped in kail's games! he just has to melt eveytime she says something like when she gets emotional! i never did like the kumud and garv pairing. never!

kumud is stupid too!

myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

kumud is ugly!

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly1211

I know... he always wishes to be with the other woman other than his wife LOL when he married Kumud he was in love with Kali for sometime and now he is with Kali and he is in love with Kumud... he cant b a faithful person anytime... cant make up his mind... Dead yucky character.. a cry baby Cry Cry

I agree wif u!
x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sannakayani

i like garv i think he is really very sweet it isn't his fault if you think about it its just his kismat playing gamwes wid him....CryCryCry

the thing is when he started he started of with liking kali but he never knew hwta kind of a biatch she was but then he got married to kusum not cuz he loved her but because she was a frend in trouble but gradually he started lking kumud.....SmileSmile

he always liked kumud and still does when he was wid kumud he didn't want kali, kali wanted him n she played her tricks cleverley to take kumud and garv apart... and even now he still loves kumud so why all this hatred for garv i dont think it is fare...Embarrassed

Yur rite as well, not his fault... and kumad iz alwayz misunderstanding him
radh Groupbie
radh
radh

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i would say people always misunderstand garv.garv is the sweetest character of kk.i like him because he does not act as though he is god.he is human with human faults.i love kumud and garv pairin.a hunk with a simple girl is dream pairing
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged

I think Garv is just too easily manipulated and weak.  Its like he walks around with a question mark hanging over his head, he's eternally confused.  Confused

He just doesn't know what he wants and that is extremely irritating. 

I think Kumud and Kshitij are better together, after all he has always tried to make her happy even if he was hurt in the process.  Garv is selfish and is always trying to have his cake and eat it!   

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Garv is a lawyer how can he get traped in kail's monoploy????...Lawyers are so smart they don't get trapped instead they traped other ppl...so i think Ekta should use her mind...if she wanted to show Garv's charcter like that then the story should be like this...Garv came from village and he's a friend of Kshtij and kshtij gave him some chota mota Kam and then the rest story....HE SHOULDN'T BE A LAWYER FIRST PLACE...anyone agree????LOLLOLLOL

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
u go col girl. u r soooooooooooooooooooooooo rightClap..Clap..ClapClap........................Clap

Go to top