sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Where is Aditya Gujral?Doesnt he know of Ansh's death?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was also wondering abt  the same buddy😆
DeepAnBH thumbnail
I guess he will be one o the forgotten characters?
*~puja~* thumbnail
im thinking that he doesn't what to show up in front of the virani family so that they all don't believe whatever tulsi's says that ansh was still with him... he wants tulsi to go to jail... but i haven't seen it all... thats just my thinking... 😃
rubab123 thumbnail

i think he will resurface once nandinis child (with ansh ) is born to turn him against tulsi ........telling him the truth behind his dad's murder .....he will be the core factor i suppose to turn Ansh;s child negative too......

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jo Ansh se itna pyaar kartha tha vo kise nahin aya......

And also if any small things happen in Virani's house whole mumbai used to know it..... ab ansh ki death hui hai no calls, no people, no aditya.....doesnt it sound funny😆

zarna thumbnail

i no right ekta jsut left out aditya gujral i mean he is also ansh's father so he should have certain rights on ansh as well as virani's i havent seen ansh dieying yet but i think ekta should have shown aditya gujral so it can add a little more twist to the story

rouble thumbnail
i guess ekta forgot aditya gujral as lot of other characters. but it is rediculous that aditya gujral was not shown at ansh's death.
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *~puja~*

im thinking that he doesn't what to show up in front of the virani family so that they all don't believe whatever tulsi's says that ansh was still with him... he wants tulsi to go to jail... but i haven't seen it all... thats just my thinking... 😃

yea maybe
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

u just got wat i was thinking..i was gona post this topic today but saw urs..😊

isnt it too stupid to not show someone who really loved ansh...u ppl r rite that they r such a big family and how come aditya gujral doesnt even know about the death of ansh...this is really disgusting...i just cant figure out how can such silly mistakes go unnoticed in such a big unit (balaji)