India-Forums

PKG update 1/11/05 USA Malini that bitch!

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Malini has a new plan you'll neva guess what it is but I'll tell you: here's what happened today the new mirch masala is about to start!!!

Sameer stops by and tells Babu ji the whole Panchgani kahani and how the kidnapping happened and he said when they were doin' the interogation the guy would only say one name and that was Vijay so that's about it what happened in that scene

then we see everyone sitting around the table outside lookin tense... Babu ji says he needs to tell everyone somethin and he says I think it's time to give Rimjhim her rights............then Irawati, Malini, and the chacha come, Irawati say's hold on what about Malini shouldn't we give her the rights forget about that larki.........Then Malini faints and everyone is shocked everyone runs in the house and Rimjhim is carrying Malini but Yashoda and Rimjhim were the only ones outside and you should've seen Rimjhim she was constantly breathing and breathing like she was going to pass out anywayz......

The next scene we see Avinash, Irawati, and Bhavani inside the living room, the doctor comes and they're asking what happened is Malini alright and then the doctor says she's absolutely fine congratulations she's pregnant but they didn't look that happy which was surprising but it made me happy because no one cared about it and Avinash was just like what.........as the doctor said that Rimjhim and Yashoda were listening and Rimjhim was shocked but not too shocked.........

The next scene we see is that Avinash is in a dark dim room thinkin about the time he did it with Malini while he was drunk and all that crap...... Malini suddenly comes behind him and says that so this is it I'm going to leave with this child in my womb and think of it as a souvenier of your love and just hang on to it the rest of my life and all that crap......then Avinash says somethin like I'm wit the truth when he leaves Malini has this unsattisfying look on her face and is bit confused..........

Next scene we see the morning, We are in Irawati and Bhavani's room Malini comes in crying(the fakeness) and they look at her like what's wrong she sits down and tells them I'm ready to leave but the only problem is that what am I going to do wit this child imagine how everyone is going to treat it when it grows up it's gonna ask about the father just imagine what's going to happen and crap like that........ she leaves and Bhavani's just sitting there for a minute and thinks about it while Irawati say's this is injustice happening to Malini it's about time she gets her rights........

Now we see Bhavani getting up, taking Malini by the hand and calling out Rimjhim's name all over the house suddenly everyone comes out (like there name's Rimjhim) Rimjhim comes out while everyone's out there Bhavani starts talking about how Rimjhim came into this house after Panchgani and how she shocked us all and stuff like that so I'll cut to the chase and I'll tellu guyz unlike Bhavani

He says Rimjhim I'm giving you an order and you'll have to listen to it he say's you came into this house as a daughter after Panchgani and now you will have to stay as a Daughter and you'll have to do this!!! Everyone is shocked Malini and Irawati happy and have the uglies smiles on her face............episode is finished.....

comments :::

ok this is out to the Mother I don't know what injustice means to you but I surely know what it means to me like the exact same thing you did to Rimjhim when she was pregnant wit Megha wasn't that injustice and Malini your talking about will she be able to live without her loved ones what about Megha Rimjhim is her real mother not that fake bitch Malini!!!

Now Rimjhim should leave the house and take Megha wit her !!!!

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
right back what u think bout it!!!
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i hate malini
kajal-n-samay Newbie
kajal-n-samay
kajal-n-samay

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged

ahhh malini sld just go jump in a river...how i hate her!!! well rimjhim better not just sit around and follow orders she better show them whose BOSS Big smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i ha8 malini n cant wait 4 her 2 leave da show
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
THANKZ FOR DA UPDATEZSmile
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. This is the US update.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

malini is such a bitch!!!!!! in today's episode in the u.s prem cathes vijay and in the next episode u know how at the end they show whats gonna happen in the next episode they show whats gonna happen vijay tells the whole family THANK GOD ABOUT TIME TOO.

thank God that father told vijay to tell the truth!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top