I ate with my eyes: Adnan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Adnan Sami has given music to Khushboo releasing on June 20. We spoke to the Pakistani musician regarding the film, his acting career and more

"Khushboo is a film for youngsters so the music has to be very fresh and keeping this in mind I have composed the music. I'm sure youngsters will like the music. I respect Mr. Pahlaj Nihalani who is superior to me in many respects and I hope the music will be appreciated by the audience," says a hopeful Adnan.

About his acting aspirations, he says, "My wife is based in Dubai and she told me that if I want to act then she will produce it. She is very much into business and is planning to take some of the leading actors from the industry so let's see how it works."

On his massive weight loss, he proudly says, "I had never imagined that I would reduce my weight so much but yes I was advised not to eat oily food so I used to eat boiled food without sugar or rice. When I was a kid to used to eat everything but when I was dieting, my dad had told me just to look not eatůmeri aankhen khana khati ti. The doctor advised me not to eat more than two pieces of chicken a day."

Adnan wanted to be a singer since childhood. He reveals, "I started learning piano at the age of 5 and my family has lived in various parts of the world like Sweden, Paris, and London. So I have heard all kinds of music - Arabic, Latino, classic and you can see the variations in my style."

Adnan is also composing music for Vikram Bhatt's 1920, Sadiyaan and a Ken Ghosh film.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I ate with my eyes: Adnan" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubnavaishali

Adnan Sami has given music to Khushboo releasing on June 20. We spoke to the Pakistani musician regarding the film, his acting career and more

"Khushboo is a film for youngsters so the music has to be very fresh and keeping this in mind I have composed the music. I'm sure youngsters will like the music. I respect Mr. Pahlaj Nihalani who is superior to me in many respects and I hope the music will be appreciated by the audience," says a hopeful Adnan.

About his acting aspirations, he says, "My wife is based in Dubai and she told me that if I want to act then she will produce it. She is very much into business and is planning to take some of the leading actors from the industry so let's see how it works."

On his massive weight loss, he proudly says, "I had never imagined that I would reduce my weight so much but yes I was advised not to eat oily food so I used to eat boiled food without sugar or rice. When I was a kid to used to eat everything but when I was dieting, my dad had told me just to look not eatůmeri aankhen khana khati ti. The doctor advised me not to eat more than two pieces of chicken a day."

Adnan wanted to be a singer since childhood. He reveals, "I started learning piano at the age of 5 and my family has lived in various parts of the world like Sweden, Paris, and London. So I have heard all kinds of music - Arabic, Latino, classic and you can see the variations in my style."

Adnan is also composing music for Vikram Bhatt's 1920, Sadiyaan and a Ken Ghosh film.

Very interesting I really love his songs and performances.ClapClapClap

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i no....he is sooo sweet..!!!!!!!
he is very handsome actually....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top