College & University

Need a help from anyone

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunilsood

sunilsood

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I have had friends who have had very bad experiences with PGs in Delhi. I want to make sure I get the right kind of place for me. When do PGs start booking rooms? Does it make sense to reserve my place in a PG before I get a confirmed place in my chosen college or should I wait till I know what area my college is in? Will I be able to get housing options later if I wait till the cut off lists are out? I have tried to search on Google and on Bharatstudent.com for student rooms in Delhi but I didn't get a good result. Where can I get all this information?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need a help from anyone" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dineshkr

dineshkr

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hi, you should probably visit www.searchmycampus.com to get information about student housing near campus. I found a part time job there and they have lots of information about pgs, hostels and apartments also available around campus. You can find rooms in specific areas along with background information about laundry, food and other facilities available in the nearby area. I tried posting an advertisement looking for a job, and I got a pretty good response to that. It's a very cool site.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top