Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

hi guys!

well i have a problem :(

i really like this guy (i think about him 24/7!) and im 99.9% he likes me too..the way he talks to me, looks at me, the way he feels shy around me (he acts differently around me compared to other girls), he always stares at me etc etc (so many hints that say that he likes me!)

but that was before.....i just saw him today again(after a couple weeks) and he completely ignored me! well i didnt say hi or anything...but when we made eye contact he looked away...i mean, i could tell he was looking at me when i wasnt (i saw from the corner of my eye), and then he smiled at me a few times but it wasnt like before. maybe it was because there were other people there today? idk...but i really want him to ask me out...i knowwwww he likes meeeee!

oh and he's gemini and im a taurus

i know we arent compatible but i really feel things cud work out!

HELPPPPPPPP<3

-ashleesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ignoring me!!!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.