bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys!

So i just wanted to tell you all that i am moving to india right after i graduate college. Im gonna go to bollywood. I have alottttt of major hook ups there. I know so many people that i have already talked to...i just have to get over there and do my thing. But pleeease remember me! haha...i know it sounds funny and i probably sound kinda stupid right now but im not making this up. Ive wanted to be in movies since i can remember. ive already gotten alot of modeling offers and miscellaneous stuff like that...but im holding everythin off until i graduate. So i cant wait! The name is sheena desai, so do remember me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
that's wonderful, sheena!! it sounds like you really have found your true passion in life and dream---shoot for the moon and you'll land among stars!!! best of luck to you and hopefully one day i can say that I know miss Sheena Desai---the queen of bollywood😊
fairy_tale thumbnail
wonderful! best of luck 😊
jprasad thumbnail
good luck and all the best!
anam2004 thumbnail
Salaam Sheena..!! Best Regards in the Future!!!!
-Anam
meghavi thumbnail
WOW👏!..Best of luck, we will remember you all right, but when you become big and famous, remember us, Sheena.😃  Are you going to come in I-F anymore when you go to india?Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
bollyfreak thumbnail

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH GUYS!!!!!!

That really means so much to me! I cant tell you how special i feel now! haha...but yeaaah..im not goin anywhere until i graduate college. Im in my second year so atleast another 2 years left. Im majoring in english and acting. Double major. That way if it doesnt work out, i have teaching english to lean on int he future. But yeaah! Ill still be on the forum for a whiiiile! 😛 Again..thank you soooo much! Im so glad you guys didnt just laugh at me and think i was full of myself! Haha..thank youuuu!

xsonyxo thumbnail
good luck sheena!! hey.. who knows? u might make it BIG in bollywood!!! :) :) .... GOOD LUCK!!!
*~puja~* thumbnail
GOOD LUCK... don't forget us when u become all famous...
popkurn thumbnail
good luck u still aint leavin until 2 years but they will pass by so quick u wont even know it anyways BEST OF LUCK IN UR CAREER 😉