Kkoi Dil Main Hain

fat samay/new promo

Preity thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
is is me or have u guys noticed that the guy who plays samay in kdmh has gotteen fatter!πŸ˜• when i saw him last week on the show, i thought it was my imagination, but sure enough, it looks like samay has addded a few inches to the belt!πŸ˜† and by the way, i saw in the promo on sony that was on today, was that they should the previous guy who used to play samay, before this new one. i'm confused, does that mean that samay's character is going to be played by the guy before? i hope so, because i think that guy is cuter than this samay. what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz's babe thumbnail
no its not they just show it i dont know y!!!!! samay is not going to be changed dont worry!!!bye!!!
smilingstar3 thumbnail
WOW YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT HITEN ISN'T GOOD LOOKING! LOLLLL
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It doesnt look like he got fatter, and they just show the old promos. Hiten is hott and he betta stay
meghavi thumbnail
I have not seent that promo..im gonna look out for it.
tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Preity]is is me or have u guys noticed that the guy who plays samay in kdmh has gotteen fatter!πŸ˜• when i saw him last week on the show, i thought it was my imagination, but sure enough, it looks like samay has addded a few inches to the belt!πŸ˜†

i think his wife maybe feeding him too much!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Gauri feedin him to much!! LOL tinkerbell! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anonmember thumbnail
The 'guy' who plays Samay is Hiten Tejwani played Pratham in Kutumb and Kutumb 2. Also came in Kkusum as Vishal as Kkusum's jiju and currently stars in Kyunki as Karan opposite his real-life wife Gauri Pradhan. In KDMH, I like Arjun much better, but Samay is okay too. And you're right, he has gained some weight, lol, and so has his wife. Looks like the new married couple has been eating too much of their favorite junk foods.
*~puja~* thumbnail

Hiten can't get fat... its just not possible

even if he did he would still look good

smilingstar3 thumbnail
HITEN ROCKS MAN
SO DOES EJAZ
THEY ALL ROCKπŸ˜ƒ