Urgent-please tell/ help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Hey everyone,

[I'm not sure whether this topic is allowed here or not....so please kindly close this topic if it's irrelevent. Thanks.Embarrassed]

I'm Sumra.

I live in HK. I've lived in HK all my life.

I'm moving to UK for further studies. Well you can say 98% that's decided.Embarrassed

I'm going to go to Nottingham. Though we have other choices as well....but most likely it's Nottingham.Embarrassed

So I want to know how is life there in UK? What about Nottingham?

How do people live in UK? What about Nottingham?

What do people, who've moved from other countries, experience when they live in UK? What obstacles come their way?

If you've ever had a friend who came to live/ study in UK from overseas (esp. HK), so how had they felt? What obstacles had come their way? How are they now?

So please tell me these things....and if you can then something more as well.Embarrassed

Thanks.Smile

Love,

Sumra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent-please tell/ help me" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I cant help you with this,sorry! Embarrassed But I think u should post this in the travel section, I am sure they will be able to help you! Embarrassed

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_5

I cant help you with this,sorry! Embarrassed But I think u should post this in the travel section, I am sure they will be able to help you! Embarrassed

I thought of posting it in the travel section since it was about different countries......but then I didn't because I felt like it'll be irrelvent since I'm not asking stuff related to tourismEmbarrassed

thanks...and if you say so....I'll post the same topic there thenEmbarrassed

thanks againSmile

Love,

Sumra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top