Tamil Section: Creative Detective//Part 2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
So fast?? This is really hard. Umm when's ur birthday Sri Wink ? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil Section: Creative Detective//Part 2 (Page 7)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Yes, romba fast, next victim will be posted tomorrow and the 10 questions on Sunday, then naan going to be Periyamma house for a week! So the final task will be posted after I come back.. long break!Wink

Netra, you don't know when my b'day is?!  Do some search or ask nallu for help.. this one is slightly harder than victim 1, but the final one is too hard.. just wait and see!Wink

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hey Sri Kanna - tell u what - U post the third victim
also and give us time until u come back - we will PM
all the 3 victims - together in one PM - those who have done already can compile again the whole thing and send u -
makes it easier for u and for us - so u have to go through just one set of answers and we get more time, say what my fellow detectives????

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by netra_rama

Yes, romba fast, next victim will be posted tomorrow and the 10 questions on Sunday, then naan going to be Periyamma house for a week! So the final task will be posted after I come back.. long break!Wink Urmm yengalai mandai kolipite nengal break pogerengalaAngryLOLLOL

Netra, you don't know when my b'day is?!  Do some search or ask nallu for help.. this one is slightly harder than victim 1, but the final one is too hard.. just wait and see!Wink I got ur birthday details already sri Wink, now i will wait for nallu to confirm another question first... answer will be PM to you soon k.

have fun at you Periyamma's place kBig smile

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Hey Sri Kanna - tell u what - U post the third victim
also and give us time until u come back - we will PM
all the 3 victims - together in one PM - those who have done already can compile again the whole thing and send u -
makes it easier for u and for us - so u have to go through just one set of answers and we get more time, say what my fellow detectives????

Acca, this is a great idea!!Clap Why didn't you tell me this before..? Let me just post all the three victims together.. and then you can PM all of them together in one PM.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Victim-1

This is the information provided by the victim in his/her profile!

Victim-1 wrote:

Date of Birth : 08 October 1910
Homepage :
Interests : Passionate about reading and Liverpool FC
My Homepage : Not Created

1) Guess the victim (user name)? [2 points]

2) a) This victim made a post congratulating another member for getting on the IF Addict list. Which member did this victim congratulate? [2 points]
b) Provide the link to thread which was opened after this congratulating thread by the victim in that section! [2 points]

3) This victim opened a thread providing nicknames of certain Tamil cinema stars. Find the nicknames of these stars!
Dhanush -
Surya -
Nayantara -
[3 points]

4) This member's sister is also a member of this forum. What is her user name? Clue - Her B'day is 8 days after the Victim's B'day according to their profile information!
[1 point]

Victim-2

Our second victim is a fanfic writer and a student. Her b'day is one week before my b'day!Wink

1) Guess the victim (user name)
? [2 points]

2)a) Her fav. Chinna Thirai actress and actor? (Clue: Saradha serial updated by victim 2!) [4 points]
b) How many episodes did Saradha serial run for? (Clue: 30th prime number!) [2 points]

3) What is the title of her recent/new fanfic? [2 points]

Victim-3

This victim is inactive from last September.
Arase, Anandam, Kolangal & ShivaShakti and Bandham - These sections in Tamil section section have something common, which would probably lead you to finding this victim!Wink

Guess the victim (user name)? [4 points]

One of his family member died, what day did family member die? [3 points]

Which member opened a thread to let us know that the victim's family member was having a heart problem? [3 points]

GOOD LUCK!

IMP INFORMATION!
Victim 1 - question 2b is edited please check that question again.Wink
Send all the answers together.. Deadline: 4th July 2008!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 27 June 2008 at 7:23am

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Deadline: 4th June 2008!

awwww I am sure that u meant 4th July

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged