Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!

Okay... I haven't started any games or contests for a very long time in Tamil Section, so let me post this contest again, as I'm sure many of enjoyed playing this game before.Wink But it's not going to be exactly the same as last time.

Let me introduce you all to the contest (game)...

Creative Detective!

Please read the post carefully and if you don't understand anything, then please post it here or PM me! 

Firstly, you have to find yourself a PARTNER - you can't play this game without a partner! It can be anyone in Tamil Section or out of Tamil Section. I would personally advice you to choose someone who you don't know or would like to know abt, because this would mean more participants and ofcourse you can get know them. Please DON'T search for partners in this thread! Only your registrations and comments here!
Closing Date for Registration: 25th June 2008!!
...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile...Big smile

NOW for what will happen…

ROUND 1
It's a combination of a Treasure Hunt and Creative Thinking!  So put on your Thinking/Creative Caps! Clues describing 3 members will be posted seperately in this post itself, we'll call these members the "victims"! They will be people whom most of you know.

First, you'll have to make a hunt to guess who the particular member is…and then comes the hard part... you have to say in which serial this person can act and as what character! And why you have chosen that character! For example. if the victim was me, then you can say that I can act in Arase serial as sachien because.. (can't think of any reasonsWink)!  

It doesn't matter if you don't know the "victim" very well... look at the particular person's siggy, their profile/slambook etc. We won't be looking for accuracy but the creativity so, no problem in putting Meli as Chelvi or Jas as Sakthi!Wink

Clues on the first "victim" will be posted at a time and after a particular time lapse the other member will be posted... and so on… You will have to keep your eyes peeled! The duo who send in their entry first will get bonus points! Points will be given on guessing the right member and the creations will be judged by the particular "victim" and in the case of absence of the "victim" by me (Sri)!

You can join in at any time! But it's better to join early!!Wink

Entries for Victim #1 #2 #3 should be PMed to me (~*Thamizhan*~)... please spell it correctly or simple copy and paste!Tongue

There will be 2 more different rounds!! One will be testing your knowledge abt the posts made in Tamil Section and then the final round will be something special.. more information abt these rounds will be posted after we complete round 1.. So please find a partner and post your name and your partners name under this thread before the closing date given^!

Then we can start hunting!
SriWink 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil Section: Creative Detective//Part 2" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Great Idea, Sri Clap
We have played this game before, right Wink
will come back with my partner n register here Embarrassed

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Okay netra is in. Meli and i joining up together. Cool Im all set in for this new game naa Wink

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I am soo into this game Sir DaBig smile. Missed the last but not this oneBig smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Me n Nets - detective partners Cool

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Me and Ambi will be partners..........(pending on her reply back)

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged
me and Giri - the evil twins on the prowl Embarrassed Embarrassed

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Im shock to see roja akka here Wink Urrmm looks like competition is gonna be fun Cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top