Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

18th-wed-upd-su is back

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged

dilasa gets angry with kk
ratan calls ramola and tells her tht i removed the most biggest stopper in our way he tells her tht he killed su and now he is gone for ever ramola gets happy she tells tht now su wont be a problem for us then ramola says but now one more difficulty is there tht is gaurav she tells ratan tht gaurav has ran away and before he tells someone they have to kill him ramola says but one thing is good tht he doesnt have any evidence ratan then look son the side and sees gaurav with his mom he tells rmaola tht gaurav is in front of him now ramoal tells ratan to kill gaurav soon

gaurav tells his mom th the wants to marry mini and they have to go to their house today his mom says wht r u saying minis big sister kk got married without telling nayone how will mini be fgaurav tells her tht whtever kk did was for him his mom says wht u mean gaurav says tht i will tell u later but today we have to go mhis mom says ok we will go gaurav is happy he tells tht he will clal kk and tell her

gaurav calls kk he tells her tht they r coming today kk is happy then gaurav asks her abt su whether he has come back or not kk say no he hasnt come back from yesterday night kk says no he hasnt and she will find him but today his and mini marriage is important kk closes the phone and sees dilasa standing there kk is shocked dilasa tells her tht i was right su hasnt come back from night and there is some problem between u both she says i will go and tell chandu kk stops her and tells her tht dont tell chandu and she will do anything for me dilasa says ok so u have to stop this marriage kk is shocked

break

mini is in her room thinking wht to wear kk comes there and she is sad mini tells her i have to thank u for everything without gaurav i cant live but because of u i meet him and i love him today she tells kk tht she has done alot for her and thanks her and hugs her kk is sad bhano comes there and tells them tht gaurav will be coming in sometime and they both arent ready till now kk tells bhano tht she and mini will come in 10 mins bhano goes away

gauravs mom tells sorry to chandu for whtever she said tht day chandu says no need to say sorry as she is boys mother and this isnt good dlasa is rolling her eyes kk brings mini and they talk dilasa whispers to kk tht if today this marriage isnt stopped then she will tell chandu everything chandu gives shagun to gaurav and bhano gives sweets to everyone

police comes there tht time and asks for gaurav
gaurav says wht happened police says tht his company has filled a complain against him and there is some problem and they have to take him witht hem mini says she knows gaurav and he isnt like tht but they take gaurav dilasa looks at kk and whispers to her tht she didnt know kk has done such a good plan and all and she is impressed with kk
kk thinks to herself tht she didnt do anything then who did this

ratan is sititng in his car outside police station he sees them bringing gaurav he is happy he says tht he used his brians and took gauravs sign on all papers so gaurav is the one to be blamed now and now the last one in their way is also removed he says su went out of thsi world and gaurav is in jail so everything is good now

here they show a park and under a tree there is a gods idol someones car comes there it is su he gets down and comes to the idol he puts a black tikka on his forehead and tells god tht till now he thought tht ratan has gotten on the wrong way but today he knows tht how is he in real and now he will tell his dad everything and he wont leave ratan he asks god to give him strength

break

kk and all are sititng on the dining table but no on eis eating bhano tells chandu to start then all will also eat chandu looks at mini and tells her tht she has to forget eveyrhting and forget gaurav and it is good tht his truth came out infront of all us and she didnt have to marry him dilasa says yes and now she will find some good boy for her and get her married and she will forget everything chandu agrees and says we will find someone good mini gets up and goes away kk says she will see mini and goes behind her

kk comes outside and sees mini sitting in a park kk comes to her and tells her tht not to take her wrong but she also feels tht chandu is right and mini will have to move on mini say show can i forget gaurav and she tells kk do u think gaurav is worn gkk says we cant say anythign but one thing is there tht gaurav is fixed in to this and this is a court case and even if gaurav didnt do anything but family wont agree for this marriage now
kk tells mini tht she should maryr someone and try to move on mini says yes i will have to get married as i am pregnant with gauravs child kk is shocked

precap-ramoal tells ratan tht su su knows and this time she will win

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeMr. SillymvatsaSadaf_khanivanta29shabana_79kelchoharish_kenabiakshichinnasriruby_rennesvesumBushiRaima36sp87bismazaman2000j&b84mesmerizedflowertotdaddysgirl786AnotherMiraclemaha_prakrtiAnnie4Juhinorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hi

great update ambreen

good su is back

and kk knows mini is pregnnat

now kk will go to delhi with mini

norzar

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Trying to figure out how kk lands with su Confused ...

nways good tht she came to knw abt mini's pregnancy Embarrassed ...

and glad tht su is back Tongue ...

could nt understand the precap though Confused ..

thx amby
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
lol haha lmao so Mini is pregnant eh? with Gauravs child? lol x fanx 4 the update x bt i hve gta admit 1 fing dis drama is dragging lol xxxx
lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
now again the track will get diverted & will start concentrating on Gaurav-mini, gaurav-courtcase & ratan-mother, sumit-father & less of kumkum-sumit will be shown Ouch
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
thnks amby
i to cannt understand how will kk landed up in su house me totally confused Confused
sara-khan IF-Rockerz
sara-khan
sara-khan

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks Smile
afgprincess786 Goldie
afgprincess786
afgprincess786

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanx

Go to top