Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Main Sirf Angad Ki Hoon-GOLDIE pt28 pg32 (Page 6)

nottyangel Senior Member
nottyangel
nottyangel

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Clapcom on com on hurry up i cant wait 4 da next part so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cont fast Wink
sweets Goldie
sweets
sweets

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
omg..tht was sooo lovely, simply fabulous...pls post the next part soon.
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
that was awesome! cont soon! Tongue
ritu29 Goldie
ritu29
ritu29

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
yep i liked it for sure....its was a gr8 part plz continue soon....

<OUMA:MY HUBBY LEFT ME FOR RITU>
jjknlvr91 Goldie
jjknlvr91
jjknlvr91

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Recap:  Angad and Kripa are at Kripa's house when Kripa mom recognises ( spelling ) Angad

Part Four:

K'mom: Angad beta nahe pachana mujay?

Angad: Haan lakin?? He is majorly confused!!! same with Kripa

they both think how does she know who I am??

K'mom : I am Kripa's mom obviously remember when you were little you were in love with each other she gives a smirk on her face she wants to see Angads and Kripas reaction

Angad and Kripa are majorly blushing and turning red and were trying really hard not show that they already kind of like each other and wre trying to smile in front of Kripa's mom

Angad: Aunti Lakin app log tho merra ghar pay hona chahya...phir?

K'mom: Actully Kripa called us and told us that her ankel was twisted so I decided to come home and wait for her just in case.. Vaise bhi How did you guys meet?

Kripa is feeling really awkward while her mom gives up to the answer goes and gets that picture album which has both their child hood pictures so she isnt in the room

Angad smile at Kripa: Well thats werid is'nt it? I felt something familar about you that i cant describe: he is kind of blushing while talking to her he just wanted to bring a conversation with her (lol)

Kripa is feeeling reeeeely awkward but manages to reply back to him: haan i thought so too when you told me your name... ( she is still leaning/ hold on to him Embarrassed)

Angad was about to speek just when Kripa's mom comes back: Kripa Angad ko beto nahe bologe and why are you leaning on him?

Kripa is turning red and feeling shy: umm mama vo

Angad intruppts and he looks at Kripa she is looking down he smiles which K'mom notices : vo aunti Kripa ka paar

K'mom: oo haaan Kripa yahaan par aaoo she takes Kripa's hand and Kripa releases the other hand from Angad and comes sits next to her mom: K's mom: Angad beta tum be aaoo

She shows them pictures of each other most of them were when they were hugging or when Angad was kissing Kripa's cheek ( oh wow is she lucky Embarrassed) they soon arrived to the last picture Angad and Kripa shaking hands and Kripa is crying

Angad: yay picture?

Kripa: haan I remember tumm ne meere doll ke baal kat dee ya tha and I got very mad at you and I broke your action figurine and you got mad at me

Angad: and we didnt talk for one week

K'mom: is looking at their expressions she can see that they still love eah other she smiles thinking that this should be talked about infront of Angad's parents

Kripa: yes and our moms made us shake our hands and i didnt want to so i cried but then

Angad: we were in love again and laughs so does Kripa

then 2 seconds later they both relize what he said and were quite again Kripa's mom thinks that they want to be alone so she decides to leave: I think I am going to leave vaise be I forgot to call Josh and tell him your home Kripa and so then she leaves

Both Kripa and Angad just sit there for what seems like forever but its only been like 5 minuted when this time Kripa breaks the awkward silence

She smiles and says : or aab? referring back to what he said about being in love

Angad: aab bi he smiles at her and says I still love you! Do you still love me Kripa?

To be continued..

Preview: Kripa's answer to Angad what do you think...

srry its kind of short but I am writing another part right now it ll be longer this one is just short because i want you to think what Kripa will answer... Wink

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 02 October 2005 at 12:23pm
ritu29 Goldie
ritu29
ritu29

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
GR8 PART YAAR plz continue soon..... Clap Clap

<RITU>
jjknlvr91 Goldie
jjknlvr91
jjknlvr91

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Recap: Kripa will reply back to Angad does she really love him or does she have her heart set on some1 else?

Part Five:

Angad: aab bi he smiles at her and says I still love you! Do you still love me Kripa?

Kripa: She smiles shly: and says no

Angad gets a major shock he is so surprised: Then who do you love?

Kripa smiles she is holding the picture album: I love him pointing at Angad when they were little

Angad: Smiles aacha ticke hai then I love her: pointing at Kripa she smiles and blushes

Kripa: offcourse i love you Angad

Angad takes Kripa in his arms and they hug Angad kisses Kripa's cheek and She kisses him back and there back to hugging soon k'mom comes downstairs and smiles

K'mom: whats going on? ( lol )

both Kripa and Angad feel really embarssed and they pull out of each others arms

Angad: umm kuch nahe aunti

Kripa smiles at angad and Angad holds Kripas hand

K'mom: oh stop pretending you two : she laughs:i know you two love each other so i ll just leave you alone

Angad and Kripa are blushing majorly soon k'mom is in her room and Angad and Kripa hug each other Again ( lol i know i like it when they hug!hehe) Angad has to go now

Angad: aab mujay jaana chaye Kripa bahoth time hogya

Kripa is about to get up when Angad stops her: your ankel you cant walk so he kisses her check and the same time she kisses his cheek and they say bye to each other...

Kripas Parents room:

On the Phone:

K'mom: Aaj may bahoth kush hoon Naina

A'mom: vo kyun?

K'mom: aaj Angad or Kripa ek doosra ko milchuk hai

A'mom: suuch???

K'mom: you know ho i left early because kripa's ankel was hurting guess who came to drop her off

A'mom: noo angad really aww i love my son she smiles

K'mom: well he is going to be my son in law

both moms gossip just like teenagers would do and how excited they are for Angad and Kripa to get married soon and they are going to ask them about that tommrow they smile and go to sleep

Kripa's room:

She changes very slowly and then sits on her bed and thinks about Angad and how lucky she is to have him and thinks I have finally found him she smiles and blushes while taking the picture of when they were little she kisses it and says I love Angad and then lies down in her bed covers her self with her blanket and gets a restful sleep

Kripa's Parents room:

K'mom: I think Angad and Kripa are meant of each other ji

K'dad: I know that part lakin they have nt even met you due to their work said that sadly because he had his ho[es up that they would meet other today

K'mom: oh haan i totally forgot to tell you Angad came to drop off Kripa and well From the looks they were exchanging They definatly like each othe

K'dad: thats great aww i cant believe my daughter has grown up

They turn off the lights and both Kripa's parents are fast asleep!

Angads house" Angads Parent room:

A'mom and A' dad already know what happened at Kripa's house so they were about to go to sleep when Angad walks in:

A'dad: Angad beta tum

Angad:Haan umm dad vo umm Kripa umm vo he has a confused face on how to tell my parents on

A'mom understands what her son is thinking: Angad dont worry Kripa ke gar se haan achuke hai hum kaal he vaan par jaaka engagement fix karday gay ticke hai?

Angad smile: I love you mom and he leaves

Angads room:

After he takes a shower and dresses in his Green pJs and is looking very fresh and dashing ( as usual)

Angad is once again writing in his jurnal he has a smile on his face as he cant stop writing about how pretty kripa looked. he is very happy. He is finally fineshed and he walks to his bed lies down shuts the light and thinks I have finally found her!

To be continued.....

Preview of the next couple days: Angad and Kripa are going to get engaged they are happy , Kripa sees Angad  doing something he should not withsome1 else ( new charecter) ( and its not like what simone did with Angad)  and gets very mad and is bout to break the engagement when.........

Love you all! Tell me if you like it! and have a good day...

I m tired i wrote 2 parts today maybe i ll write one more but dont count on it...Big smile 

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 02 October 2005 at 1:15pm
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
That was gr8!! cont soon!! Clap Clap

Go to top