Fan Fictions

Main Sirf Angad Ki Hoon-GOLDIE pt28 pg32 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 43

sweets

Goldie

sweets

Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
aww...damn sweet...plz continue.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Sirf Angad Ki Hoon-GOLDIE pt28 pg32 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radz

IF-Dazzler

radz

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
pls continue

jjknlvr91

Goldie

jjknlvr91

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
O I am sorry Ritu29 I totally forgot i just needed a name at the moment! I dont think many people are reading my fan-fic Confused

jjknlvr91

Goldie

jjknlvr91

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Recap: Angad touches Kripa's hands and gets the most weirdest and good feeling!

Part Four:

Kripa gets hold of Angad's hand and a cold shiver goes through her spine "wow she thinks his hand is so cold and firm" ( lol ) Angad just smiles at her while doing the dance move they do the spin thing ( i dont know what you call it) and suddenly Kripa's hand slips out of Angad's hand and she falls really really hard on her ankel.

Kripa: Ouch ouch bahoth dard hoo ra hai 

Angad is trying to wrap a patti thing around her ankel but he cant concentrate

Angad: Kripa Ji daard kaam ho ja a ga ticka? I am sorry once again

Kripa is not paying atttention what he is say all she is thinking that Angad is looking very dashing at the moment! Suddenly he waves his hand in her face just to see if she is paying attention.

Kripa is blushing majorly know: Oh umm sorry  Its ok! she smiles sweetly at him Angad is very close to her she feels really shy

Angad gets up from wraping the ankel around and then he looks towards kripa who is is deep thought he thinks to himself she looks so pretty.

Angad: ok tick hia may jaan oun?

Kripa: back from her thought she wanted him to stay longer so she thinks of something quickly :  aap mujay ghar tak drop karsak thay? You know my ankel hurts and i cant drive and my driver is outta town..

Angad smiles because he wanted to stay too: Ticke hai lakin app ki car?

Kripa:I ll tell my bihya to come pick it up ok?

Angad: Umm ticke hai lakin i have to make an important call thinking that he wont make it to visit Kripa's family so he leaves to make the important phone call

While Kripa is sitting there she remembers about meeting the Khanna's and she decides to call her brother and tell him about the car and she wont be able to make it:

Kripa: Hello Josh Bihya

Josh: Haan Kripa

Kripa: Umm i dont think i can make it to the party meera ankel got twisted so i am having a friend drop me off too so you can come pick up the car cant you?

Josh: Aacha ticke hai why dont you just wait for me?

Kripa: not wanting to answer why : umm bihya srry i have to go though now ticke hai bye

Josh: bye

She hangs up the phone

Angad comes back a little upset for not having to meet kripa : Umm you know what the funny thing is that you dont even know my name

Kripa smiles : OH haan may appka naam be nahe pooche  I am Kripa and you arrreeee...

Angad relizing that he had to complete the sentence felt a little embarrsed: I am Angad

Angad sings for the rercording while Kripa patiently waits for him. As they both head out to Angads car Kripa is limping and not really paying attention to whats going on she trips over a rock but before she could fall she grabs onto Angad's shirt it rips a little , he quickly grabs her before she falls

Kripa: Oh thanks!Sorry about the shirt

Angad: no problem

Kripa: you dont mind if i hold on to you would you? I dont want to fall again : thinking that she will touch him again

Angad smiles: Sure

In the car ride Kripa and Angad talk about life and how they came to here and what there favorite things are and finally Kripa tells him that her house is here and he smiles at her

Angad: ok ticke hai bye

Kripa: you have to come inside Angad ji please!

Angad looks at her and he just cant refuse to say no to her

Kripa thinks that her family should be back at home because it is late at night anyhow so they could meet him. As they go inside Kripa holds on to him just because she wants to and because she doesnt want to fall ( lolLOL) They get inside Kripa's house

Kripa: So this is my beautiful home i have told you about

Angad : looking around Wow it is beautiful just like you said he looks at all her childhood pictures just then he notices 1 particular picture there is  a little boy and a little girl hugging each other he goes close to it and Kripa follows him and he says : Where did you get this picture from?

Kripa is just about to explain when Kripa's mom comes and recognizes Angad

k' mom: Angad beta tum yahaan par?

Angad is very confused? same with Kripa

To be continued..

Preview: Angad and Kripa find out that they are the people that have loved each other since childhood from kripa's mom! Embarrassed

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 30 September 2005 at 7:20pm

ritu29

Goldie

ritu29

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jjknlvr91

O I am sorry Ritu29 I totally forgot i just needed a name at the moment! I dont think many people are reading my fan-fic Confused

arre nahi nahi yaar im not offeneded at all yaar i was only joking i dont mind really yaar...... its only a fanfic and i understand its ok....AND DONT WORRY PEOPLE R READING UR FANFIC ....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT COMMENT U SEE ...SO JUST CARRY ON........UR DOING GR8....Clap

<RITU>

Edited by ritu29 - 30 September 2005 at 6:25pm

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap

jjknlvr91

Goldie

jjknlvr91

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu29

Originally posted by jjknlvr91

arre nahi nahi yaar im not offeneded at all yaar i was only joking i dont mind really yaar...... its only a fanfic and i understand its ok....AND DONT WORRY PEOPLE R READING UR FANFIC ....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT COMMENT U SEE ...SO JUST CARRY ON........UR DOING GR8....Clap

<RITU>

thanks! i continued it tell me if you  liked it!

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
wow con soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top