Main Sirf Angad Ki Hoon-GOLDIE pt28 pg32 - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
That was gr8!! cont soon!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i ll continue tommrow maybe i ahve alot of homework today and a major exam sorry! wish me lucky! πŸ˜‰
BEST OF LUCK DEAR.......

and this part was gr8.....

<RITU>
don't make me wait for long and cont soon πŸ˜†
tht was awesome..just rocked...their relationship is moving really fast...pls post the next part soon.
yep it is! Ok I am so sorry i will try to post a part soon but i m very tired and i have to study for my biology test and thanks for the luck! if i dont continue today i will forsure tommrow or Friday Sorry! πŸ˜•

Originally posted by jjknlvr91

yep it is! Ok I am so sorry i will try to post a part soon but i m very tired and i have to study for my biology test and thanks for the luck! if i dont continue today i will forsure tommrow or Friday Sorry! πŸ˜•

it's ok study comes first and best of luck for your test.πŸ˜ƒ

wowowwwwwwwwwwwwww
it was great
wut a storyyyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
its very goooooood
now plz conttttttttttt sooooooon
i don't have patients like khushi and ritu aunty
πŸ˜†

Recap:  Angad and Kripa admit they love each other

Part Six:

The sun rays shine into the one and only hearthrob rockstar Angad Khanna. His blue blanket outlining his body... soon he moves smoothly he takes his blanket off his face turns to a side a smile spreads accross his face he opens his eyes blinks and closes them once more and goes back to sleep... one hour later :

Aliya: Bhi ... Bhi.. app abi tak nahe utay.. she smiles and thinks to herself...on a way to wake him up... she calls him again Bihya.. Bihya..

Angad: Aliya neend arre he hai soona doo na..

Aliya: ticke hai I ll tell Kripa to call back later

Angad jerks up on listining to his sister say Kripa he wakes up and says: give the phone stupid

Aliya just laughs: I was joking i didnt know you would take it that seriously

Angad  gets upset grabs a pillow and throws it at his sister and then leaves to take a shower... He soon comes out of the bathroom nicely dressed in a old navy green shirt and jeens then he heads down stairs  grabs a peice of toast and is about to leave when:

Aliya: I am sorry Bihya she grabs her ears and then tears roll down her eyes: she is very close to her brother and hates it when he gets mad at her

Angad: Its ok Aliya where is mom and dad?

Aliya: so you forgive me?

Angad: offcourse he hugs his little sister then unhugs herπŸ˜†

Aliya: mom and dad went to Kripa's house to fix the engagement they told me to tell you to go there after you get up..

Angad: gives a wide smile:ok I will go now...he gets his car keys and gets in his red sports car and drives

TO  BE CONTINUED.......

Sorry for the short part ... I had to go to so many places and as i promised i wrote a part i was going to write yesterday but my aunt had to go to the hospital because she was going to have a baby... but later on it was a false alarm .. lol sorry i ll write more later! πŸ˜‰

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 18 years ago
hi Arsheen .......

ur story is simplyyyyyy gr888 .. ijust finished reading it ...... do continue ... no more waiting time πŸ˜† and it is friday so i will be waiting for u to post the next part ... and do make it long hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† just joking ... 😳 😳 😳