Main Sirf Angad Ki Hoon-GOLDIE pt28 pg32

jjknlvr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok guys this is my first time ever doing this so be with me and please reply back soon!!

Story line:

Two child hood friends who have loved each other what seems forever ... will finally meet once more.... will they get married ????  or will something go wrong??? Read to find out

Charecter Introduction!

Iqbal Khan- Angad Khanna = a dashing 23 yr old popular singer, eldest child out of 2, kind of spoiled, also caring and understanding,looking for mrs. right but fails to let anyone know about this

other information to know about Angad's family;

Mom lives in London with the Dad Dad has a major buisnness in India but Angad's sister is in charge of it Parents come to visit Angad and Aliya every 6 months Aliya is younger then Angad Dadi lives with Angad and Kripa Khanna's are best friends with Sharma's Angad and Kripa love each other from childhood and finally are going to meet each other after 15 years Karthick- Angads really good friend
  • Prithvi- Angads cousin

Neha Bamb-Kripa Sharma= A 23 yr old girl , youngest of 3 kids and is the only girl, a very good singer but she is an actress and her film is about to come out soon, went to school in United States

Other Information to know about Kripa's family

Sharma's and Khanna's best friends 2 older brothers Josh (played by Chitan Hansraj)  , Kavya ( played by Ejaz Khan)  who love kripa alot and who have spoiled her Kripa's parens live in India they have a huge buisness in other citiies
  • Kripa awaits her mr. right

As the story continues there will be more charecters which i will take time to put on here as well

Guys should I write??

i really dont know how this stuff works some people requested me to write it so i decided to give a shot at it so please forgive me and I am open to suggestions! Does it sound intresting?? 😳😕😊

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
sounds really interesting plz continueeee 👏 👏 👏
jjknlvr91 thumbnail
no body else is reading it! 😭 🤢
jjknlvr91 thumbnail
 😭Edited by jjknlvr91 - 18 years ago
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its sounds really interesting
continue soon
waiting to read more
jjknlvr91 thumbnail

PART ONE:Introduction

As the cool fresh midnight air breezes into a room onto a face the most beautiful face, a innocent girl sleeping as her blanket covers the rest of her body dreaming about the day her prince will come. A smile on her face appears.

While the moon hangs below a man appears to be writing in a jurnal. His hand swiftly moving accross the papers, his thoughts running through his mind. He moves back and is finally fineshed, he smiles and thinks to his mind when will she come? His room is filled with posters off him self and recalls the first time he met her when he was a child Kripa he whisperd to himself! He is finally ready to get to bed. He gets up from the chair and moves his legs quietly acrooss the floor and lifts his legs and enters his bed. His smooth tan face smiling , he is his pajamas which have blue stripes on them. Now he finally is in his blanket and soon his innocent adorable face is fast asleep.

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 18 years ago
khushi19 thumbnail
loved it looking towards the first part 😃 😛 😆
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
sounds interesting plz continue soon
jjknlvr91 thumbnail

do you like it?

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 18 years ago
can_gal thumbnail

sounds veeeeeeeery interesting... continue soooon!