Pehla Pehla Pyar....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey all! Okay so in today's episode I was hoping against hope that Rahool would decide to stay with Muskaan...I mean come on uska kya kaam hai shaadi mein? When Muskaan said I'm not coming because of all the work, I was hoping that Rahool would decide to stay back as well. It would have been soooo nice to see their love story develop without everyone there! 😳

"Begani shaadi mein Rahool Deewana!"  😡

Shweta

Agar Rahool wahan rukh jata Muskaan ke liye toh Sister Lovely ka kyaa hota 😆 bechari akeli par jaati 🤣

But I wish he would have stayed back...that would have been such a sweet gesture...maybe then Muskaan would have realized how much he cares and loves her 😳
@Kavu- 😆

Kavu is so rite..what would have happened to lovely then..i wish that muskaan was attending..iit would of been so much fun
hehe i knew itt!!! dere r more n more RM fans duuudee!!!
haha
dats xaaaccctlyyyy wat i thot yaar!!
raool bhi na si si si ...haha he really shud have stayed ...lekin mujhe lagta hai k muskaan shadi par ayegi ..coz u know d other tracks r goin good but RM track is kinda different u know so i think something something or something would definitely happen!!!
Edited by siddiqa18 - 15 years ago
😆 😆 Baigani shaadi mein rahul deewana lolz.
Shweta you are funny, yeah i watched that scene only, cause i went out to bring something, and that time that scene was coming. Agree with you, he has to stay with her, and develop their love 😉 .

Muniza
I seriously don't want rahool to stay back at hospital.. 😉 😉 😉 but instead I want muskaan to make it wedding somehow 😭 please doc keerti give muskaan a leave for a day atlease... there had to be more people to work over back in hospital........... 😡