Sahara awards winners

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Pehchan kaun?

we won! Divyanka Tripathi and (below) Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan
The SaharaOne New Talent Awards event, produced by indiantelevision.com on Saturday had upcoming actors in attendance.

As a result, it turned out to be a pehchan kaun contest. Comperes Barkha Bisht and Cyrus Sahukar were at their wits' end in making the audiences stay put for three hours.

For a change, Sandiip Sikcand preferred a low-key presence, away from the prying cameras.

When the only prolific name Mona Singh did not turn up to collect her Best Female Anchor Award for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa it was surmised that she was avoiding being with the wannabes.

"I was busy rehearsing for my new show so I could not attend," clarifies Singh.

Spotted at the event were Dheeraj Kumar, Aroona Irani and B P Singh who won a special award for technical excellence. Aroona mentioned that she had dropped the idea of directing a movie.

Some of the winners: Best New Anchor Male — Aditya Narayan, SaharaOne Icon of the year: Divyanka Tripathi and Sara Khan, Promising New Actor: Gurmeet Chaudhary, New Negative Actor (Male): Jatin Shah, TV Personality (Male): Jay Bhanushali, Best New Actor (Male): Karan Hukku, Best New Actor (Female): Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan.

cheers

resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sara/Parul look nice

So glad Bidaai won 👏 - Angad also should have won

Also glad to see Aditya Narayan winning 😃 👏
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy for Sara and Parul and Mr. Shahi. Hope Alekh wins next year.