unnecessary drama always!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shags40

shags40

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Raam Shankar ji is competing as a participant . so He is equal to everyone else.

If he thinks that he is too good and much higher than this show , then he should have stayed home .

He could have taken it gracefully , and shown his "tahzeeb" ..but unfortunately he was arguing like a doodhwala/paanwala...

I was lierally laughing . It appeared that now he will just get up and take his doodh wali bicycle and peddle away

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "unnecessary drama always!!! (Page 3)" in Waar Parriwar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
like some people have already, ram shankar-ji has a big ego problem, but so do many other senior artists like him. having said that, he is on a family competition, not some concert or single competition. he is there to promote his niece and brother and connect with his family. he should not be having such high airs about himself b/c true talented people know how to take criticism well. they absorb the negative comments like a sponge and sift through them mentally and try to fix what they are doing wrong. also by being a member of a the competition he is no longer "the ram shankar"; he is contestant. everyone was saying rude comments to everyone, so why would he be spared?

i didn't like anyways how GS made all the families talk ill of their competitors. i think this ram shankar drama stuff was probably staged too. like i've said before, GS is in the wrong field. this reality TV is not for him b/c in reality all this drama belongs in a soap opera. i really cannot watch this show at time. i usually record it and fast forward through the drama.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hah, I was laughing throughout the whole episode.

Horses, Donkeys, Kal ke Laundays, Aaj ke Laffangays LOL

No wonder reality shows are absorbing viewers from daytime soaps!

aneek paul

aneek paul

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
RS was speaking about pyar, mohabbat and jazba. I dont think the way he behaved, his disciple would learn those things from him. He has biggggggggggggggggggggg ego. He cant even take comments sportingly. Afterall those two brother never mentioned anytying about his capabilities. He should be shame of himself.

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i agree

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

like some people have already, ram shankar-ji has a big ego problem, but so do many other senior artists like him. having said that, he is on a family competition, not some concert or single competition. he is there to promote his niece and brother and connect with his family. he should not be having such high airs about himself b/c true talented people know how to take criticism well. they absorb the negative comments like a sponge and sift through them mentally and try to fix what they are doing wrong. also by being a member of a the competition he is no longer "the ram shankar"; he is contestant. everyone was saying rude comments to everyone, so why would he be spared?

i didn't like anyways how GS made all the families talk ill of their competitors. i think this ram shankar drama stuff was probably staged too. like i've said before, GS is in the wrong field. this reality TV is not for him b/c in reality all this drama belongs in a soap opera. i really cannot watch this show at time. i usually record it and fast forward through the drama.

well said..................Gaj ji is the real culprit in all these nautankiAngry..........logo ko pehle uksaate hai dusro ke liye insulting baate karne par n aisi baato ko performance ke pehle dikhate hai n mahool ko bhadkaau banate haiDead.........mera pakka manna hai ke is tarah ki baate in families se jaan-bujhke ke karwaayi gayi hai,mujhe koi bhi comfortable nahi lag raha tha wo baate karte huwe,scripted laga.......kuch baate sahi bhi thi but kehne ka tarika insulting tha......politely bhi apni baate rakhi jaa sakti thi.................agar aisa kuch huwa bhi hai to edit kar sakte hai na..............n Ramshakarji se bhi yeh umeed nahi thi ke is tarah 'launde' n 'gadhe n ghode'waali language ka istemaal kareConfused...............Jatin ji to bas aajkal khudki taarif me lage haiOuch........pata nahi kyo.............achhe-khaase show ka satyanash kar rahe hai Gaj ji aise cheap dramebaazi karwa keDead

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
GS ke liye ek hi comment.

"Vinash kale vipareet budhi" Embarrassed Angry Dead

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 June 2008 at 8:41pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged