Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I second that hwwwww on earth can u ask aditya narayan worse bappa lahiri & his sis( dunno some lahiri) to judge ??????????? Gs are u out of your wits??? I have already stopped seeing this since its only utter bakwas that is showed And that hyper jatin/lalit whoever alwasy has to say main judge hoon mein guru hoon apko meri baat sunna hoga?? what rubbish --plz look up the dictionary of Guru first mr pandit then think if u r really worth sitting there- i remmber srgmp ASha tai sitting there and saying humbly- main to judge kya karoongi main abhi seekh rahin hoon!!!Woh hai guru - not gurur what u falsely have!!!Pull up ur socks gs public baar baar bewakoof nahin ho sakti hai!!! Stop before public puts fullstop to seeing ur stupid dramas
anar thumbnail
I agree Ram shankar jee should have taken the criticism in a postive way instead of making such a fuss and as a result belittling himself. I liked the attitude of ali Ghani and Rizvi sb-- that criticism should spur you.
sharma_ji thumbnail
I don't know why his niece talked against him.
At one point when Jatin's sister was there, it is very hard to sing with uncle.

Atleast Pradeed respected his brother and did not say a word. This is my opinion. We all know that this is all rigged.
bansal_nidhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well this new ideea of "tashan" was bad, but everyone was pointing out everyone's faults, so RS should not have had a problem with this. I agree he's a senior, but it doesn't mean that he can be so rude and he always seems to talk to much. he said don't disrepect senior ppl, singers, music directors, etc, but then he was disrespecting Jatin Pandet himself. I don't think it was proper for his niece to speak up at that point she could have talked to him aobut it at home, but what she did say was correct. RS is aalways saying that he's only in the show to promote Ekta, but she never seems to have many lines to sing, i always see him singing. That one judge was right when they said that the RS was not paying attention to his niece. I think RS needs to put his ego aside and take the criticism. i've never heard of him, and the way he acts, he thinks he's a HUGE singer, but this isn't even true.
sibal52 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RS also used bad words like " Kal Ke Launde " thereby exposing himself totally.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sibal52

RS also used bad words like " Kal Ke Launde " thereby exposing himself totally.

Yep that is not a kind of language I want to hear from some elder and learned singer 😕  It showed lack of professionalism and class.

shags40 thumbnail
Raam Shankar ji is competing as a participant . so He is equal to everyone else.

If he thinks that he is too good and much higher than this show , then he should have stayed home .

He could have taken it gracefully , and shown his "tahzeeb" ..but unfortunately he was arguing like a doodhwala/paanwala...

I was lierally laughing . It appeared that now he will just get up and take his doodh wali bicycle and peddle away
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
like some people have already, ram shankar-ji has a big ego problem, but so do many other senior artists like him. having said that, he is on a family competition, not some concert or single competition. he is there to promote his niece and brother and connect with his family. he should not be having such high airs about himself b/c true talented people know how to take criticism well. they absorb the negative comments like a sponge and sift through them mentally and try to fix what they are doing wrong. also by being a member of a the competition he is no longer "the ram shankar"; he is contestant. everyone was saying rude comments to everyone, so why would he be spared?

i didn't like anyways how GS made all the families talk ill of their competitors. i think this ram shankar drama stuff was probably staged too. like i've said before, GS is in the wrong field. this reality TV is not for him b/c in reality all this drama belongs in a soap opera. i really cannot watch this show at time. i usually record it and fast forward through the drama.
Morgoth thumbnail
Hah, I was laughing throughout the whole episode.

Horses, Donkeys, Kal ke Laundays, Aaj ke Laffangays 😆

No wonder reality shows are absorbing viewers from daytime soaps!
aneek paul thumbnail
RS was speaking about pyar, mohabbat and jazba. I dont think the way he behaved, his disciple would learn those things from him. He has biggggggggggggggggggggg ego. He cant even take comments sportingly. Afterall those two brother never mentioned anytying about his capabilities. He should be shame of himself.