Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mandira123

Groupbie

mandira123

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The episode of 17 june showed how low gajeeendrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr singh can stoop to- ek itne senior artiste ramshanker ke bare mein asking all other participants ki raii? and uper se showing mega family drama??? Agreed Rs talks toooooooo much sometimes to the extent of irritating judges but no way canhe be told by  other junior particiopants ki aap kum boliye gayiye zyaada- even the other senior rizvi saab didnt tell anything-- This is no way of insulting a senior artiste- Jab mediocre judges( adesh+ pata nahin nxt week maybe they will call Whoo knows???) Ko bura lagta hai kisi bhi baat pe to Rs is way senior to them??? GS plz buck up & start showing Pariwaron  ka sangeet war not warring pariwars!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "unnecessary drama always!!!" in Waar Parriwar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Shame Shame GS. lagta hai he needs some schooling LOL

val0822

val0822

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
This show had a lot of potential and very good singers but I stopped watching because of all the unnecessary drama and   no format and no fixed judges. A lot of good talent was let go in the initial episode - rathore, mohil, bhagwat pariwaar were much better than some of current contestant.

shags40

shags40

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Ram Shankar ji is also too full of himself. If he is so senior and cannot listen to anyones opinion, then why in the world, is he competing in this show.

In my opinion , the day he came to contest, he should have left "main bohat acha singer hoon" attitude back home .

Rima121

Groupbie

Rima121

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shags40

Ram Shankar ji is also too full of himself. If he is so senior and cannot listen to anyones opinion, then why in the world, is he competing in this show.

In my opinion , the day he came to contest, he should have left "main bohat acha singer hoon" attitude back home .
  I totally agree with you. they didn't even need to show this. i mean we didn't even get to see the rizvi pariwaar and mousere bhai perform. they seriously should've edited out.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Ram Shankar has a major ego problem. Seniority notwithstanding, this is a competition and his singing WILL be judged.

If Rizvi Senior, Ali and Ghani can take criticism gracefully, why can't he? Why this emphasis on seniority? Age does not preclude anyone from giving or receiving criticism.

Its about time someone took him down a peg or two.

khan-hk

khan-hk

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rima121

Originally posted by shags40

I totally agree with you. they didn't even need to show this. i mean we didn't even get to see the rizvi pariwaar and mousere bhai perform. they seriously should've edited out.

i totally agree with both of...he should take it light hearted like the other contestants...he should be prepared for some criticisms from seniors and juniors...

basanti2005

Groupbie

basanti2005

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
(Ram Shankar ji is also too full of himself. If he is so senior and cannot listen to anyones opinion, then why in the world, is he competing in this show.

In my opinion , the day he came to contest, he should have left "main bohat acha singer hoon" attitude back home) agree with shag

Edited by basanti2005 - 17 June 2008 at 3:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top