Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Should Samir Soni (Purab) leave the show? (Page 2)

profseoul Newbie
profseoul
profseoul

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

I think Armaan is an ass and Jassi would be better off with Purab if only she knew what "true love" was!

Soni was good in Chinagate in a non-villainous role. Surely he can do more than that. Actors don't do what they like in a scene but follow directors' instructions, surely??

Does anyone know how to watch Jassi online? I am in South Korea and feeling completely deprived.

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Hey profseoul
as far as i know there is not such things where u can watch jassi online but u can find some groups who do have clipping of the show, u better check in yahoo.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
does our opinion make any difference ???
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Ritu, I am sure JJKH's fans opinion matter. Isn't it for that reason they brought back the old title song. However, from what I have read and heard, because they bought the rights from the orginial writers, they cannot deviate much from the original story.
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I am so glad. Why does everyone forget that Jassi loves ARMAN not Purab.

Jazz Newbie
Jazz
Jazz

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Disagree. Jassi doesn't love Armaan she loves the made up ideal of Armaan which her hormones have made. If she knew what Armaan was really like she wouldn't even give him a second thought.
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

She has seen how he is, flirting with other women while being engaged to Mallika, doing stuff behind his dad's back, being rude to her (Jassi) etc, talking romantic stuff with her while he is on an 'honeymoon' with another woman yet she has a soft corner for him (loves him). However, she has not said 'I love you' to him yet because she know something is not right? I know people will say that it is because Mallika is in the picture, but I would like to think that she is smart enough to realize that there is more to it.

I don't understand one thing- People say Armaan will change for the better later, well good for him, but does it mean just because he changed to a better person, Jassi must accept him. He is not doing any one any favor by changing. It is for his good that he realizes his folly and gets his act together. His changing to a better person does not mean he deserves Jassi or that Jassi must end with Armaan.

Love grows stronger only when it is reciprocated...when it is one-sided without any nurturing, either it dies down or becomes an obsession. So Jassi must move on with her life.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 31 August 2004 at 4:12pm
ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i think he should leave.Clap

Go to top