Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Who is Hiten Tejwani? I have no idea as I rarely watch other serials.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you Keshni, the charm will go out of the Serial as Samir brings life to the Charactor of Purab and if he were to leave the serial then no1 would be able to do justice to the role of Purab!! We have seen that happen with KKusum's role when Nausheen left the serial! All charm and energy was gone from the serial!

- Rifhat.

Rifhat thumbnail

Hi Mystica,

Hiten is the one who is in Koi dil mein hai, who plays the role of Samay.

Rifhat

Morgoth thumbnail

Oh, that guy! I watch that serial sometimes. But, I agree with you both; Samir Soni is better for the role of Purab.

Thanks for the info, Rifhat!

ruta thumbnail
well...certainly the character will loose its magic if samir is replaced or for that matter any character.Viewers have gotten used to particular ppl doing certain roles and it will b difficult for them to relate to the new person playing it.
*Anjali* thumbnail
I totally agree with you naina.  It's a shame b/c it happens  in so many shows too (Kkusum  is just one example).  I mean, we connect with these charactters associate them with whom they  portray.  I'm proud of the fact that in Jassi there is a brilliant star casst aand that Tony and Deeya Singh haven't made the mistake of replacing anybody.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
if they replace the purab charecter all the purab fans won't have feelings for him the way they use to. They can't just replace the charecter we watch jassi for! 😭
*Anjali* thumbnail
i agree with you annie.  Although saying bye is hard, it is easier to take than to replace him with some weirdo in my opinion.  Because that way, at least they've preserved Purab's character and the image we have of him rather than destroying that image with a whole new actor.
*Anjali* thumbnail

yeah, very true jodi. 

surnita thumbnail

He should go for a while just so we can clarify Jassi and Armaans position, he clouds the picture somewhat.  Michel in Betty la fea popped in and out of the show rather than being a permanent fixture and hopefully Purab will be the same.