Writen update 16th June RKAB complete!!!

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Recap CR plans for her b-day party to be BRs last day alive, she also gets Bahv n Rudr to find out who Yudis real love is so she can use it against him

The eppy starts  where is ended on CRs face, all wish her RS hugs her!!! (dont u might catch sumthing of her!!!🤢)

in Brs room Rani tries to feed BR but BR has her faced turned away, rani plans on giving BR hers meds as she doesnt seem well.

at the party Niki apraoches UD n suggests that they get BR as the party has started and he agrees. Rudr sees this

Chacha chachi are enjoying the party n Bahnu is suspicious of them. n chachi is trying to get chacha the job of muneem. Rudr whicpers in CRs ear and she gets tensed n leaves.

Rani is about to feed BR her meds as UD n CR ar aproaching one behind the other.  CR stops Yudi at the door and informs him that she will get the servants to bring BR down once she has eat her food n meds n UD agrees n leaves. CR is relieved.

CR thinks that UD i cant let BR go down without her poisoned meds as i want to get rid of her today

CR wonders y rani hasnt come yet to deliver the bad or shud she say the good news n suspects that rani hasnt been able to give BR the meds.

Rani is trying to feed BR the meds n it spills on her hands she wonders that if this is stinging me so bad how no wonder BR cant eat it n so she doesnt feed it her.

CR  infroms Rudr to go n check if BR has been fed her meds n if not then he should feed her. Rudr findsa rani there and suggest that he feed BR her meds n she better go n get sum milk for BR.

CR informs Suk that Rudr may need ur help with BR and make sure no1 see's u.

Munna wants rani to go with him but rani tells him that she needs to get milk for BR n that he should wait for her at BRs door. Suk is heading to BRs room n Bahnu stops n questions were he is going!!! (😆 again gettin a little jealous n possesive!!!) . Rudr is by BRs bedside n smiling evilly while BR is moving her face away from him. Rudr apologises that she will have to drink the meds from his hands. Rudr is trying to feed her n munna is watching from the door in shock all he can see is Rudrs back.

meanwhile Suk makes and excuse to Bahnu that he was going to get water but Bahnu informs him that the kitchen is in the other direction so where was he goin this way?

Munna is at the door when Rani arrives n asks him why he has made a face like he has seen a ghost n Munna agrees as Rudr has dissapered when he looks now and munna believes that it was a ghost.

Rani tells him to stop being naughty n go from there. Rani enters n sees the bottle and says to BR that it seems Rudr has fed u ur meds now drink these meds as it will help u relax n calm down the burning sensation in her throat. BR seems very still n lifeless.

Suk tells Bahnu that who is she to question him? n that she should take care of her work and thats all. now leave and serve the guests and she does.Rudr arrives behind Suk does a thumps up signal to him and they both smirk.🤢

SUK approaches rani from behind n informs her to bring BR down.

Rani is told by Bahnu to go to the kitchen n Bahnu takes BR down

at the pary CR is waiting for BR to cut the cake. Munna is watching from behind a curtain 😆 . Rudr nods at CR throught the crowd she smiles and the end!!!

what a eppy guys!!!🤢

xXx Bee

note thnk u button!!!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks@!!!!!!

poor BR and rani 😕 i hope yudi finds out the truth soon
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS bee for update..rudra 🤢 gave medi.to BR..
let see wht happen tomo..might be med. already change..
bsingapury thumbnail
oh god one more this CR and BR epi...but i think BR will be alright as when bhau was taking her down BR was trying to say sothing she was trying very hard so i think she will fall or somthign happen and than she will be in danger and than after rani's prayer she will be alright
i loved bhanu today...
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

thanks@!!!!!!

poor BR and rani 😕 i hope yudi finds out the truth soon

i do also!!!😕 but lets see

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

THANKS bee for update..rudra 🤢 gave medi.to BR..
let see wht happen tomo..might be med. already change..

yeh payal that Rudr was a 🤬 and 🤬 he deserves to drop of a cliff with his mother n sister.!!!🤢

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

oh god one more this CR and BR epi...but i think BR will be alright as when bhau was taking her down BR was trying to say sothing she was trying very hard so i think she will fall or somthign happen and than she will be in danger and than after rani's prayer she will be alright
i loved bhanu today...

yh i kno bahnu did good!!! i jus hope ur ryt!!! i wouldnt want BR to die n the fam to blame rani!!!!😭

Bee3nazz thumbnail

nooooooooooo plz i hope not!!!😭

pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

yeh payal that Rudr was a 🤬 and 🤬 he deserves to drop of a cliff with his mother n sister.!!!🤢

i will help you...