things not to be said on the first date

*angel3000* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey friends....what do think r the things which shouldn't be told specially on a first date?๐Ÿ˜ณ

lets talk about it...i hope u find this topic interesting 2 talk about๐Ÿ˜Š n plz stick 2 the topic don't start writing anything other than the topic mentioned in this thread.

Edited by *angel3000* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*angel3000* thumbnail
Is there nobody 2 speak 4 this topic?๐Ÿ˜”

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
that u have already had a load of relationship before ๐Ÿ˜†
*angel3000* thumbnail
^^^yup that can be 1 point๐Ÿ˜Š
well there can be another point like u should never say the other person that u stink๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
friend_125 thumbnail
hi angel3000 ๐Ÿ˜›

nice topic ๐Ÿ˜† funny too.. ๐Ÿ‘

on first date dont ask qestions like
1-did u have an affair or bf/gf before? ๐Ÿ˜†
2-u do not seems to be serious person ๐Ÿ˜†
3-did u ever loved someone before? ๐Ÿ˜†
*angel3000* thumbnail
^^^ hi niks n thanx...i started this topic coz i thought people were getting kinda bored over here...but i think nobody cares 2 speak on this topic๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ

anyways, i totlly agree with the three points u have mentioned..they r so not to be said specially on the first date because the first impression is always the last impression๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†     Edited by *angel3000* - 15 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *angel3000*

^^^ hi niks n thanx...i started this topic coz i thought people were getting kinda bored over here...but i think nobody cares 2 speak on this topic๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ

anyways, i totlly agree with the three points u have mentioned..they r so not to be said specially on the first date because the first impression is always the last impression๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†     

exactky angel.....whats your name?๐Ÿ˜ณtopic is intresting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

-Pinky- thumbnail
"i love you" on the first date (unless u know the person very very well)is a big no no.. theres a lot of time to say that but not on the first date cuz it will make u look like a flirt.. like u say it to ur every date. but maybe thats just me...maybe some ppl will like that ๐Ÿ˜†
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooooooooooo looks like someone is ready for a date j/k! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree with pinky! never say "I love u" or "I think i love u" on a first date!
"I don't usually get many dates!"...people usually say this cuz they are nervous!"Don't talk about ur ex or anything like that"!&& specially if u r a girl don't ask him for his email id or anything like that!
๐Ÿ˜† Edited by fly2me - 15 years ago