Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys, soz for the late reply. But I have gd news i passed my uni exams. So i wos stressed with that so i couldnt concentrate. Now i have passed hence i am happy I passed.

Here is the next installment. Plus I like your predications but u need to keep on reading.

Chapter 10

M comes into a very private room. This room was used when A wanted to share some of his personal and privacy items. He never let anyone in however; M was the first person to enter into this private room. The room was a plain room with a nice sofa with a kitchen besides it.

M stood in front of the doorway until A told her, "Come inside! Take a seat."
M came inside and sat on the sofa as A gave her a glass of water and spoke, "Listen I want you to be calm when I tell you this matter. Don't scream at me as its bad for your health."
M looked concerned but furious at him, "Just tell me the matter straight!"
"Mythili you are going to reach the next level of life. Inside your tummy a beautiful child is growing there." A told her as he touched her hands
"You mean I'm pregnant." M asked A
"Yes! You are carrying my child." A told her, "I want to be a role in this baby's life. My father left my mother for another woman. She committed suicide after watching my father marrying that lady. That's why I wanted to earn more money than him and become successful in life. I want to take revenge of him. Then, I wanted to concentrate in business and business. That's why when I heard you were investigating my case. I decided to use you as a weapon and get away with everything. I never knew it will lead to this."
M looked shocked at him, "So you use me. How could you?"
"Listen I haven't finish yet." A said to her
M said by holding his shirt, "I don't need anymore of your explanation. You are so selfish with no what ever heart. You don't understand the meaning of love, care and family. You only care about yourself and money. You have no remorse and care. You made me pregnant because you want me to suffer lots."

A lost his cool and slaps her and shouts, "Before yes, all I cared was about money and dangerous dealings. Even I wanted to make you suffer hell. I admit what I did was wrong. I want to be part of yours and the child's life."
"Is it? Then, get out of this life before you become part of the child's life." M walks away.

Edited by usha_pooja - 04 July 2008 at 12:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The passionate affair (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Interesting.Don't know if M tries to trap him or A tries to take advantage of her by speaking all nice and emotionally.Good going.Continue soon.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Gud one Usha.....i guess A is true now & M is using his weekness but will fall 4 him in the end!!!just a guess LOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
gr8 going

i think both have different plans but r talking something else, to fool the other person

Edited by nallu - 05 July 2008 at 1:58am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hey usha,what z up!!!! we're waiting 4 the next chap dear

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
will open if usha continues the storyBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.