Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

The passionate affair (Page 5)

usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey thx for the comments most apprecipated.

@ Hosanna, LOL! I dont how, but many stories come from my own little day dreams I have.

@Giri, yeap, just I like to be a little realistic.

@ Netra, Nallu, Vani and Nathini keep enjoying.

Next chapter I decided to go a very passionate scene. If you find it unacceptable please be open.

Chapter 6

Meanwhile at A's place. He was fuming when BJ gave him a call to be alert of M and S who have come to enquire about his dealings with A. However, A was relieved when BJ had just done the right thing of not spilling the beans about their dealings. Otherwise, they will be hot potatoes on fire. Unknown to them the undercover security guard had heard of this and snipping took an hour break. That he used the opportunity to head to the police station.

"Mythili." Called the undercover security guard
M smiled, "Yes! Any good information."
"Yeap! BJ have been lying to you." Under cover cop said, "They were discussing about how A should be careful of you."
M smiled, "That's so funny. He's just scared of me."
"I know. However, for your own safety he has a game plan with you." Undercover cop explained which, he explained about beginning a passionate affair. Then make you rot to death. M was shocked to hear this and told the cop to return back to his job and keep on spying on them.

This evening, M headed off back to A's home very glamorously. She wore a black sleeveless sari. She was shocked to see his home as; it wasn't what she taught to be. A big house, large swimming pool and many cars parked in his house. In fact, it was an ordinary apartment with a small balcony.
Just about M knocked the door, it opened with astonishment she couldn't believe the house was simple. Mythili asked, "I didn't expect this from a criminal."
"I may be a criminal in the world but I prefer to live simply." A told M as he came behind touching her skin.
Mythili was shocked, "Seriously, it's a shocker. I taught you will live in a big house. Yours is a small apartment with expensive display items."
"I know darling. Anyways forget talking about my house. I just want to cherish a life with someone special." Adithya told her.

As they kept on talking M was about to leave until, A came towards her and hugged her. M couldn't believe this was happening and couldn't resist his hugging and continued but pulled away. She walked to the entrance of the door until, grabbed her lovely fingers and took her to a room. Alias, it was his bedroom it was a double bed. The candles were lit on either side of the beds until A asked, "So…"
"So…" M whispered shyly, "I love it. It's wonderful."
Adithya smiled as he kissed her lips, "I love the way you speak. You are cunning."
As he kissed her he wanted to go deeper and deeper. Just then Mythili spoke while touching his face, "Common on! Bring on the passion."     
A was delighted to hear this. Then, he spins her to the opposite way and slowly expose her clothes one by one. He was stunned at her wonderful and feminine body and started hugging her inside the duvet. Both started kissing each other. Poor M didn't realise the trouble that lies ahead of her. A was enjoying every moment of this affair. The candle kept on glowing smaller and smaller as time passed on.

Edited by usha_pooja - 23 June 2008 at 3:02pm
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i am first again & it was very well written Embarrassed

Edited by nallu - 23 June 2008 at 10:51pm
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey guys thx for the comments but please all silent readers post something. If you can.

Anyways here is my next installment:

chapter 7

It was early morning M opened her eyes in shock to discover that she had just begun a passionate affair with a criminal with no heart. A was still sleeping peacefully and was looked at the room to see it was in a state. Her clothes was lying around the floor with A's clothes lying on top of it. She tried to move until, her hands were held tightly by A opens his eyes and asks, "Hey Mitu! Why do you look upset?"
"I am ended in this situation." M said
A asked, "What situation? Sleeping with me. Actually, you must be lucky as it's my first time I slept with a gorgeous girl like you."
"Oh Adithya just shut up! This relationship is dangerous. Don't you understand? What you are going to do when you see a child growing in my stomach." M grabbed him
" I see that when time comes?" A tells her and kisses her head
M complains, "Time! Sheeze! Grow up! You are a criminal and I am a police officer. This ain't good for the station."
"Come on sweetheart! Stop talking about this and let's enjoy the last moments before we go our ways." A smiled, "We can meet again tomorrow."
M remained silent.

Later on, M at the police station recalls about A's case but she's feeling very uneasy about the previous night. However, she took all of this aside and continued with the case. Then the undercover cop comes and gives evidence which, refers to their latest dealings. M is happy and decides to call in BJ for an enquiry.

M comes to BJ office and knocks on the door. He was displeased to see her, "What do you want now?"
"I'm here to arrest you?" M smiled
BJ laughed, "How could you arrest me? You have no warrant?"
"Oh yes I have and a search warrant." M looked at him and shows the evidence.
All the other officers are hunting around the house.
A police officer then comes and shows him the evidence. M tells BJ, "I am going to arrest you on possession of keeping drugs."
BJ didn't look pleased and was fuming.

Edited by usha_pooja - 26 June 2008 at 10:21am
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
no use in telling i am first

but usha keep going i will definitely read & comment

nice chapter Clap Clap Clap
pokkiri26 Goldie
pokkiri26
pokkiri26

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Omg there we go again Usha na. I am VIP for this sectionLOL....so get allot of bombarments in Inbox allot........Just kiddingWink

WOW!Clap.Gheesh i see the next Jk Rowling appearing infront me Usha that youEmbarrassed

nice chapterBig smile
Babi_angel Groupbie
Babi_angel
Babi_angel

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
omg its well good
keep it up! Big smile
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Thx guys for your replies n keep them going more. Sorry for the lates as I been busy with personal matters. Here is my next installment:

Chapter 8

At the hearing room, M and S were present along with BJ and his lawyer.

S starts the case, "DC M, PC S and BJ with his lawyer are present at the hearing at 12.50pm."
M asks, "How long do you know Adithya Rao for?"
BJ: "I don't know who this fella is?"
S: "Are you sure?"
BJ: "I am sure. What is this guy got to do with me?"
M: "I have found a website relating with you and Adithya posing together after a huge party."
S: "It was a huge party. That involved a large drug dealing business. Look at the video clip on the screen behind you. It will show your partnership."
BJ: "This is not me! How could this be me? It's a fake video copy."
M: "You're sure about this. I found this video on Adithya's personal site."
S: "How could you lie Mr Brandy Jackson? The copy is original.. We confirmed it from several places."
BJ: "I am telling you the truth."
M: "Then we need to call you on another date for another enquiry."
S was shocked to hear this and she told the time the case ended and left the premises

S furiously asks, "How could you let him out?"
M smiled, "You wait and see. I have done several things to keep an eye in his office." She quietly talked to her.
"Hmmmm interesting." S smiled

DI: "M any results?"
M: "He bluntly lying. Now I have added a secret camera in his office. Therefore, its easy for him not to lie in front of me."
DI: "I can smell the fish with him."
M: "Yeap. He's another Adithya on the making."
DI: "How is you and A going."
M: "Meaning?"
DI: "The affair."
M closed the door and says, "This is a really dangerous one. However, I have gone closer to him and now I will go even closer and get the information out of him."
DI: "There is only one way?"
M: "What way?"
DI: "To spend nights together."
A shocked M looked with horror, "You mean to jump in bed with him."
DI: "Yes!"
M: "I have done that. As A DI how could you think like this?"
DI: "That's the only way to handle this situation. As men will tell you the truth when you spend nights with them."
M is confused and walks off.

Meanwhile at A's place. He's still fuming whilst he's arranging another drugs dealing.
Assistant one: "Boss. You heard what M has done?"
A looks angrily at him, "Yes I know? I will never leave that M alone. I successfully did one thing. Now I will ruin her life. To make her family throw out of the house."

Assistant one advised him, "Boss, I would encourage you to do everything but playing around with a girl is not good."
"Oh shut up! What she is doing is not right?" A yelled
Assistant one, "You do what you want to. When the consequences come. You will face the penalty."
"I really don't care." A yelled until he turned to see M behind there.

Edited by usha_pooja - 29 June 2008 at 2:17pm
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
so both have different motivations nice update usha Clap Clap Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index